Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation?

Go down 
5 posters

Pay Dirt
Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Vote_lcap0%Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Pillar
Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Vote_lcap0%Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
After Me, The Flood
Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Vote_lcap43%Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Tension
 0% [ 0 ]
Creepy Feelings
Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Vote_lcap29%Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Damaged
 0% [ 0 ]
Den of Thieves
Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Vote_lcap28%Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Control Issues
 0% [ 0 ]
No Me Digas
 0% [ 0 ]
Deep Rooted Anger
 0% [ 0 ]
What's Your Pleasure
 0% [ 0 ]
Upon My Departure
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Empty
PostSubject: Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation?   Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Revelation is Armored Saint's fifth studio album and was their comeback after six years of inactivity and nine years since their last album, Symbol of Salvation. "Creepy Feelings" and "What's Your Pleasure" were older songs demoed with Dave Prichard but didn't make didn't make the cut on their previous album. "The Pillar" was originally written for the 1992 movie Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, where the band appeared in a cameo role. They didn't play that song in the movie, though. I'm not a movie person, but I might need to check that out.

Many songs off this album are still performed at their live shows like "Pay Dirt," "After Me, The Flood," and "Control Issues." I really like "Creepy Feelings" and "Upon My Departure" has that 1990s Stone Temple Pilots sound. My favorite off this album is "Den of Thieves."
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation?   Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 2:17 pm

I chose After Me,The Flood.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation?   Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 2:26 pm

"After Me, The Flood"
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation?   Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 2:40 pm

Another rock solid album from them. I chose Creepy Feelings
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation?   Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 9:18 pm

Really good album! I guess "Creepy Feelings" barely over "The Pillar".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation?   Which Armored Saint Track Is The Greatest Revelation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1