Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank You!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjtink
Metal novice
Metal novice
bigjtink

Number of posts : 73

Thank You! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You!   Thank You! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:20 pm

Thanks so much for playing our stage at Cornerstone guys. We appreciate the huge sacrifice you made to do this. We could not have pulled this off with out you. Just so you know, behind the scenes, several people came up to Sanctuary staff and ask for prayer. I am very happy we decided to do this gig. We almost passed because it was dumped on us with only 10 weeks prep time. We spend 8 months on the Bushnell event. It turned out great and Ultimatum was a big part of the reason why. Thanks so much for the support guys. We are praying for you daily....j
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Thank You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You!   Thank You! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:13 am

Not a problem Tink. We loved doing it and were certainly appreciative of the invitation. Not only that but we enjoyed hanging out with old and new friends as well as the Sanctuary worship. I really was into it on Saturday.

Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

Thank You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You!   Thank You! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:43 pm

Yep it was the highlight of my year for sure. Thanks to you Tink and all the staff at Sanctuary Bob Beeman and Gary it was an amazing event for sure. I hope we get an invite for next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
Sponsored content

Thank You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You!   Thank You! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank You!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Jump to: