Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out my new ride...

Go down 
+11
MetalGuy71
kmorg
T-Roy
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
Troublezone
SAHB Healer
KissinMaiden
mc666
GrandNational
ultmetal
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Check out my new ride... Empty
PostSubject: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:12 pm

Check out my new ride... L_450f1db79e4413c15feb23c2600826a8

Check out my new ride... L_53ef5c02669c1bdcb75ffcac1d5be56b

Check out my new ride... L_960d4ae928bf30534dc76ca689b78c79
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:48 pm

Congrats Scott. I hope you have a really great soundsystem to go along with it. Just make sure to watch the speed limit when you have your thrash albums in.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:13 am

you rock stars live large. Cool

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:45 am

Red? It should be black...with flames!
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:03 am

PIMP
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:42 am

Dad...can I borrow your keys?
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 3:26 am

laughing

SAHB Healer wrote:
Dad...can I borrow your keys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 4:12 am

Damn you americans and your slang.

here when someone says check out my ride, we don't mean look at my new car.

Sweet looking car though, a guy who owns a shop a few mile down the road has one of these too but it's black, looks ok but his is one of them soft tops and I can't stand them cheap looking things, even on BMW's and Golf's etc..

what size are them Alloys ? man there's some rubber on them

Best of luck with the car.

ps : is this why the album ain't out yet ? have you squandered all the cash so you can try to look cooler (impossible as that may be), you can tell me I promoise not to tell the rest of the guys here.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 7:53 am

All i can think is Sammy Hagar! The red rocker. Cool
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:00 am

Cool ride Ult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:04 am

That's alot better than my car. Sad Darn neighbor kids and their chalk....

Check out my new ride... Ride
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:13 am

It was a gift from my wife. I was away with Ultimatum over the weekend. While waiting for her to pick me up at the airport, this red Mustang fastback pulls up in front of me. I had been looking at Mustangs for a while. I was looking at it and thinking, "nice car." Well what do you know, my wife gets out of the car and says, "It's yours." Gotta love it. My old car was falling apart. I had it for 12 years and it had 170,000 miles on it, so it had seen better days.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:24 am

Nice ride Ult! Color me jealous! Smile
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 9:34 am

So, you told her, "I guess you can stay for a while longer now...since you bought me a new car and all." lol!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 9:35 am

That thing is sweet brother! My 10 year old is druling over it right now. He LOVES stangs'. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 9:43 am

ahh,the life of a rock star Smile
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:14 am

Wow. A mustang has always been a dream of mine. But I want a vintage one. Cool car though. And if you ever get tired of your wife...................

Razz

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:16 am

Sweet ride, Ult. Makes me miss mine. I just recently sold my '01 black Mustang.

Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:50 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Good luck with it.

Why did you sell it?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:51 am

kmorg wrote:
Wow. A mustang has always been a dream of mine. But I want a vintage one. Cool car though. And if you ever get tired of your wife...................

Razz

I've always liked Mustangs as well. My sister-in-law had one that I drove a couple years ago in Las Vegas. Man, it was nice driving that car. I'd been looking at them ever since.

My wife rules! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:08 am

One of those pulled up at the gas station I work at yesterday, I was jealous! ....And I own a Monte Carlo!

Wanna race? Laughing
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:13 pm

ultmetal wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Good luck with it.

Why did you sell it?

I just felt it was time. It ran fine, had under 80,000 miles on it. I wanted to sell it while it still held some value. Even though I liked it, I'm not the type of guy that gets attached to my vehicles. Yea, I want it to be cool, but all I care is that it gets me from Point A to Point B and I don't sink any money into repairs. The 6 years that I had the 'stang was probably the longest stretch I've owned the same car. I like to switch up vehicles every few years, when the finances allow of course.

Prior to me selling mine and my wife getting her SUV, we both had Mustangs. Hers was a '98 white convertible, mine a black '01. How gay is that?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ultrametal
Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:33 pm

Well thats a great car I know of your old toyota thats a lot of miles. You deserve it. Ive had my eyes on Stangs since the new models came out as well. I hope I will get one or get something. :goodluck: Remember my old 81 Firebird? I used it as a down payment for my home. I wouldnt mind getting that car back I loved that car. Hmnn Wouldnt mind getting a newer version of that like tha Camaro Iroc Z. Those were popular in 86. The Pontiac 79 Trans Am's were killer as well. Smoky and the Bandit Black with all the pin stripes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:08 pm

nice wheels! Major props to the wife, eh??

one of these days I want to be able to buy my husband a sweet old tricked-out muscle car.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:52 pm

man thats a nice car i dont now what it is or anything

i wish i could drive only the cost is crippling and i am a lazy sonnofa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out my new ride...   Check out my new ride... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out my new ride...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next