Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tom Brady QB

Go down 
+11
scottmitchell74
exact33
Luvers
Eyesore
tohostudios
John Madden
Addy
BubbaTwoSix
Fat Freddy
Glower
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Tom Brady QB
Guilty
Tom Brady QB Vote_lcap60%Tom Brady QB Vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
NOT guilty
Tom Brady QB Vote_lcap0%Tom Brady QB Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sexy wife
Tom Brady QB Vote_lcap40%Tom Brady QB Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 1:03 pm

I just read that Tom Brady HAS to serve deflate-gate penalty.
What's the heavy metal verdict with you all -
I've been a Patriots fan - since the 70's Tom Brady QB 130177
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39404

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 1:09 pm

I say guilty. But what's the big deal? It was just some deflated balls. I really doubt it affected the outcome all that much.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 1:46 pm

Quote :
It was just some deflated balls.

They have little blue pills for that nowadays.
....yeah, I couldn't resist going for the cheap joke.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
BubbaTwoSix
Metal novice
Metal novice
BubbaTwoSix

Number of posts : 17

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 2:07 pm

He's a retarded f*cker, he should be banned from the NFL.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:32 pm

I dont know what the difference between a verdict and a "heavy metal verdict" but i voted sexy wife.

I think the whole situation stinks
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 272

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Go Bills

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 8:21 pm

John Madden wrote:
Go Bills

I would've guessed the Raiders.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 8:34 pm

I go with "sexy wife" too.

I think he's guilty as hell but we've become so used to the Patsies stretching the boundaries of the rules that I don't care whether he personally is guilty this time around or not; somebody on that crooked team is.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Oh the Pats are definitely an underhanded team. I love how the pundits all claim Belichick is a genius but really the only thing he's great at is figuring out how to bend (and break) the rules.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 7:15 pm

Well. He's out for four games.
They won first two without him.
2nd string Q.B got injured.
Tonight they go with the 3rd string Q.B.
I have a bet that they won't win the first four games....$ $ $

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:55 am

007 wrote:
Oh the Pats are definitely an underhanded team. I love how the pundits all claim Belichick is a genius but really the only thing he's great at is figuring out how to bend (and break) the rules.

You don't win games like they do by "bending the rules," man. Come on.
Back to top Go down
Luvers
Metal novice
Metal novice
Luvers

Number of posts : 9

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 1:07 pm

As of this post, Tom Brady has thrown in 31 and a half games with the balls being documented as "proper" and is 25-6 in those games. Of course, one of those wins was in the Superbowl, against the #1 D in the league that year and the best defense he had faced in all six appearances. Even if they had lost, he still lit up that defense.

On top of winning 80.6% of those games, which is bound to increase this postseason, he has also thrown for (This including that second half against the Lolts) 9,857 yards for an average of 318 yards per game. 73 TD's to only 13 INT's for an average of 3 TD's a game.

I never thought he was guilty of anything but his performance ever since is all the evidence one needs to show to prove the air pressure in balls is not why Tom is the second best QB in league history.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Luvers wrote:
As of this post, Tom Brady has thrown in 31 and a half games with the balls being documented as "proper" and is 25-6 in those games. Of course, one of those wins was in the Superbowl, against the #1 D in the league that year and the best defense he had faced in all six appearances. Even if they had lost, he still lit up that defense.

On top of winning 80.6% of those games, which is bound to increase this postseason, he has also thrown for (This including that second half against the Lolts) 9,857 yards for an average of 318 yards per game. 73 TD's to only 13 INT's for an average of 3 TD's a game.

I never thought he was guilty of anything but his performance ever since is all the evidence one needs to show to prove the air pressure in balls is not why Tom is the second best QB in league history.

It probably helps that his coach cheats at every turn.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 pm

exact33 wrote:
Luvers wrote:

Not according to Eyesore.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 2:43 pm

007 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Luvers wrote:

Not according to Eyesore.

show me the videotape!!! Laughing very hard

Luvers
Metal novice
Metal novice
Luvers

Number of posts : 9

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 10:15 am

exact33 wrote:
Positive claims require positive evidence... Moreover:

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur Wink
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 6:40 pm

Tom Brady is back for the attack !
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 7:05 pm

Well enjoy. 

I for one will be watching something, ANYTHING other than the Superbowl.  I absolutely HATE both teams and wish they could just annihilate each other.  I'll probably end up watching the rest of my Mothra movies.  I will catch Puppy Bowl though like I do every year.  But good grief, the Rams, the Patriots and Maroon 5?  Holy crap, just shoot me now.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 9:50 pm

I can't/won't miss the SB, and since I don't hate the Rams, I'll have a definite rooting interest. Sorry Toho, I know this one hurts.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:49 pm

Hopefully the Patriots get Ram’d!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 2:38 am

tohostudios wrote:
Well enjoy. 

I for one will be watching something, ANYTHING other than the Superbowl.  I absolutely HATE both teams and wish they could just annihilate each other.  I'll probably end up watching the rest of my Mothra movies.  I will catch Puppy Bowl though like I do every year.  But good grief, the Rams, the Patriots and Maroon 5?  Holy crap, just shoot me now.

It’s bad when Maroon 5 is the best part of that equation. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 3:04 am

I'm only watching for the scores after the end of the quarters. We have a pol at work and I bought three squares. Otherwise, I have zero interest in this game.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 5:54 am

Tom Brady cannot get another ring. If he does, he'll gain the ability to wipe out half the universe's population with a snap of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 7:48 pm

007 wrote:
Tom Brady cannot get another ring. If he does, he'll gain the ability to wipe out half the universe's population with a snap of his fingers.

He he, THANOS!

And yes he can not and won't if you believe.

The reign of terror that is the Patriots began in 2002, SB 36 with a SB win over, yes you guessed it the Rams (the St Louis version then). No better way to stumble off into the sunset then getting beaten by the team you beat to start the whole process.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 8:00 pm

I honestly don't care who wins.  I hate both teams and they can both kiss my ass.  Bring on Puppy Bowl in the toho household; all day!

Tom Brady QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB   Tom Brady QB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom Brady QB
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next