Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue One

Go down 
+12
mikeinfla
Wurthless
MetalHeartMonsterMan
chewie
Witchfinder
martinsane
tohostudios
corplhicks
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Addy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:54 am

Trailer was recently released

Anyone seen it?  Thoughts?

I was eh originally but after seeing the preview I am pumped to see this
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:08 am

I'm sure I'll see it at some point. Not a high priority but I am interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:27 am

Haven't seen the "Rogue One" trailer yet, but I finally saw "Force Awakens" last night and still have a big fanboy smile plastered on my face so hells yeah, I'm down for more of anything Star Wars at this point.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:59 am

I think the trailer was released today or yesterday but either way I cant wait to see this (totally understands the "Fanboy smile plastered on my face" feeling heh
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:00 am

Addy wrote:
I think the trailer was released today or yesterday but either way I cant wait to see this (totally understands the "Fanboy smile plastered on my face" feeling heh

The trailer was released today, but I'm @ work and the PC I'm on has no speakers so there's no point in looking @ it on YouTube till I can hear it!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Here you go, nerds...

I know what I'll be seeing this December. cool

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:38 pm

WWWWWWOWWWWW Very Happy

Much love for this one.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 6:22 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Here you go, nerds...

I know what I'll be seeing this December. cool

That is a sweet looking trailer.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:07 pm

Excuse my ignorance but this is a Star Wars thing?

Believe it or not I've never seen any of the SW franchise.  Back when the original came out I was so pissed that people kept calling it "science fiction" when in reality it's "fantasy" that I just refused to watch anything related to it. 

I'm probably one of about a dozen people on the planet who have never seen a single "Star Wars" movie; me and some cannibals in the Amazon.  That's probably it for people who have never seen anything Star Wars.

Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:18 pm

It looks awesome and as Keith mentioned I too snapped up the Force Awakens DVD on Tuesday and it is now the third best in the series. Some very deserving and excellent new stuff in this franchise.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 10:02 am

tohostudios wrote:

I'm probably one of about a dozen people on the planet who have never seen a single "Star Wars" movie; me and some cannibals in the Amazon.  That's probably it for people who have never seen anything Star Wars.

Yes, it's part of the Star Wars legacy. Without getting too nerdy and in-depth, it takes place in the same time frame as the first Star Wars movie. This will tell the story of how the rebel forces got the plans that would enable them to blow up the original Death Star.

It should be kinda on the dark-ish side of story-telling as the Rouge One members were picked to go on what is basically a suicide mission. And the fans are getting boners over the rumor that Darth Vader will be brought back, as he is pretty relevant to the story-line.

Quote :
Believe it or not I've never seen any of the SW franchise.  Back when the original came out I was so pissed that people kept calling it "science fiction" when in reality it's "fantasy" that I just refused to watch anything related to it. 

Better get used to it. Since Disney took control, we'll see a Star Wars-related movie every year for the next 20 years or so. Sequels, prequels, origin movies, etc. After this one, next up is a Han Solo origin movie.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 10:07 am

I have to admit being not that interested in this movie. I want new Star Wars stories, not a movie version of events about which we already know the outcome. I am sure the kids will make me take them though, so I hope it's good.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 10:13 am

Finally watched this trailer last night aaaand...as soon as I saw the walkers/AT-ATs, I said "Helllz yeah, I'm in!"

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 10:30 am

Witchfinder wrote:
I have to admit being not that interested in this movie. I want new Star Wars stories, not a movie version of events about which we already know the outcome. I am sure the kids will make me take them though, so I hope it's good.

I was a little hesitant at first, just because as I stated above, they are literally planning a Star Wars-related movie every year. It's liable to cause quick overkill and burn out as the quality starts to dip. However, I'll be seeing this one no doubt. I loved the 'Force Awakens' and now that my kids are way into it too, they wouldn't miss this. It's all new to them and I enjoy watching their reactions.

I think I mentioned it here already, but when we watched 'The Empire Strikes Back' and seeing their faces when Vadar revealed that he was Luke's father was just something else. We take that stuff for granted now, but to a couple of 8 year olds, it blew their minds.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Finally watched this trailer last night aaaand...as soon as I saw the walkers/AT-ATs, I said "Helllz yeah, I'm in!"

Actually, seeing that part made me hesitant to want to watch it. I had to ask the person showing me what time frame it was supposed to be since those didn't show up until the Empire movie.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 2:14 am

tohostudios wrote:

But Star Wars is totally heavy metal. I mean sci-fi. Razz
Back to top Go down
MetalHeartMonsterMan
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalHeartMonsterMan

Number of posts : 20

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 2:53 am

Looks like a shitty spin off lol
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 4:44 pm

^^Takes one to know one.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Rogue One Kelso-BURN
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 5:36 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 8:03 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

I was a little hesitant at first, just because as I stated above, they are literally planning a Star Wars-related movie every year. It's liable to cause quick overkill and burn out as the quality starts to dip. However, I'll be seeing this one no doubt. I loved the 'Force Awakens' and now that my kids are way into it too, they wouldn't miss this. It's all new to them and I enjoy watching their reactions.

I think I mentioned it here already, but when we watched 'The Empire Strikes Back' and seeing their faces when Vadar revealed that he was Luke's father was just something else. We take that stuff for granted now, but to a couple of 8 year olds, it blew their minds.

Yeah, looks pretty good. I was indifferent at first then this trailer has my interest up. And the kids enjoy it (2 daughters) so we can't go wrong with it.

Wonder if Vader makes an appearance in this movie?
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 2:39 pm

Where are these assclown or maybe assclowns coming from?

Anyways....

Darth Vader is supposed to yes, not that assclown Van Vader
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 2:39 pm

corplhicks wrote:
^^Takes one to know one.

My thoughts exactly
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 2:40 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Without seeing at least the first one "A New Hope" from 1977 you would be lost on Rouge One, I think its a mix of both, heavily inspired by Flash Gordon.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:17 pm

Smart move having the Bettys in the lead roles, this and the recent "Force Awakens".

Rogue One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue One   Rogue One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next