Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Jelly Jam - New Album 'Profit'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

The Jelly Jam - New Album 'Profit' Empty
PostSubject: The Jelly Jam - New Album 'Profit'   The Jelly Jam - New Album 'Profit' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:13 am

THE JELLY JAM — featuring DREAM THEATER's John Myung, DIXIE DREGS/WINGER's Rod Morgenstein and KING'S X's Ty Tabor — will release its epic new album, "Profit", on May 27 via Music Theories Recordings/Mascot Label Group.

"Profit" is a glorious and affecting cinematic experience; full of suspense, the record follows the heroic yet daunting journey of The Prophet who, inspired by a deep sense of responsibility embarks on a mission to try and save the world, to open the eyes of Those Who Will Not See.

The Jelly Jam - New Album 'Profit' Jellyjamprofitcd

01. Care
02. Stain On The Sun
03. Water
04. Stop
05. Perfect Lines (Flyin')
06. Mr. Man
07. Memphis
08. Ghost Town
09. Heaven
10. Permanent Hold
11. Fallen
12. Strong Belief

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Jam - New Album 'Profit'   The Jelly Jam - New Album 'Profit' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:49 pm

I don't know if it's my crappy laptop speakers, but I still can't hear Myung's bass.............
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Jam - New Album 'Profit'   The Jelly Jam - New Album 'Profit' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:03 am

Must be you. I can hear it fine, although I am listening with big, comfy headphones.

PostSubject: Re: The Jelly Jam - New Album 'Profit'   The Jelly Jam - New Album 'Profit' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jelly Jam - New Album 'Profit'
Page 1 of 1