Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum

Go down 
4 posters

1. Wickedness & Perdition
Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum Vote_lcap0%Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2. Fatal Delay
Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum Vote_lcap100%Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
3. All I Need
Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum Vote_lcap0%Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. Plea for Holiness
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum Empty
PostSubject: Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum   Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 1:28 pm

Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum 25004

1993 Exit Music Limited

The tunes...
1. Wickedness & Perdition      
2. Fatal Delay      
3. All I Need      
4. Plea for Holiness  

The band....
Robert Gutierrez  Guitars  
Scott Waters  Vocals  
Mike Lynch  Drums  
Greg Dingess  Bass  
Steve Trujillo  Guitars  

Didn't scope out YouTube for any audio clips.
Will say the first two tunes are on the re-mastered version of "Symphonic Extremities", a remix of the title track is on the second demo tape. A CD version is included in the Roxx Records re-master of "Puppet of Destruction".

Bought this tape off a street vendor in Sturgis a few years ago. headbanger   ....and I dig it

Favorite tune is "Fatal Delay"

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum   Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 1:51 pm

It's been a long time since I've listened to it. I'll have to find it again and get back to you. I remember liking all of the songs though.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum   Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:36 pm

Not bad, vocals are a bit mediocre though.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum   Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Don't like this demo at all. The only song I like is the title track and even it was in need of refining at this point, which happened on the next demo "Symphonic Extremities by Ultimatum" in 1994. As such I voted for Fatal Delay.

PostSubject: Re: Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum   Best tune off of the "Fatal Delay" demo tape by Ultimatum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1