Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Defiants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

The Defiants Empty
PostSubject: The Defiants   The Defiants Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Figured this might be of some interest to some folks here (just ignore the terrible cover art)...

Frontiers Music Srl will release of THE DEFIANTS' self-titled debut album on April 15.

THE DEFIANTS is a new band put together by Paul Laine, Bruno Ravel and Rob Marcello — three fabulous musicians, all with ties to the great hard rock band DANGER DANGER.

A song from the album, titled "Waiting On A Heartbreak", can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.

Best known for being DANGER DANGER's frontman for a 12-year stint from 1992 to 2004, which included four studio albums, Paul Laine is now coming back to work with his former bandmates Bruno Ravel and Rob Marcello, who are the other two pillars of THE DEFIANTS.

The guys got back together under suggestion of Frontiers' president, Serafino Perugino, who really wanted to offer the fans a chance to hear some new music from these guys. The resulting album is an extremely exciting affair which is going to please not only DANGER DANGER fans, but also all the ones who are into the classic sound from the glory days of rock in the '80s and '90s.

The Defiants Thedefiantscd

"The Defiants" track listing:

01. Intro (For A Few Dollars More - Carillon's Theme)
02. Love And Bullets
03. When The Lights Go Down
04. Waiting On A Heartbreak
05. Runaway
06. Lil' Miss Rock'N'roll
07. Last Kiss
08. Save Me Tonight
09. Take Me Back
10. We All Fall
11. That's When I'll Stop Loving You
12. Underneath The Stars

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

The Defiants Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defiants   The Defiants Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Sounds really good...I think I might get this...
Back to top Go down

The Defiants
Page 1 of 1