Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas

Go down 
+15
nevermore
MetallicSeminarian
DakotaRogers
Boris2008
assault_attack
the sentinel
Thelemech
Glower
Lari
tohostudios
Witchfinder
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
MetalGuy71
Gilbert
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Best wishes to all.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Thanks Gilbert. Same to you and your family. Stay well. Stay metal.

Merry Christmas Santa+Claus+Metal

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:18 pm

MERRY KRAMPUS EVERY ONE!

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:06 pm

Merry Christmas!

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Bah humbug!

I hate Christmas; bad s*** always happens at Christmas.

Two years ago, my dad had to have emergency colon surgery over Christmas. Last year I had to put Godiva to sleep 6 days before Christmas. This year I took Tux to the vet today and found out that in addition to his diabetes he also now has a heart arrhythmia and needs an EKG to see what's going on.

Christmas sucks.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:18 pm

With ya Toho. Merry Krampus though!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:27 pm

I heard the movie is pretty good.

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Merry Christmas Funny-graphs-christmas-shopping
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Lari wrote:

Oh yeah, that's on my list of reasons I hate Christmas. I call them "parking lot vultures". You know the type; people who will sit in the middle of a lane in the parking lot waiting for a space 2 feet closer to the door to open up so they don't have to waddle their fat asses quite as far while other people looking for a space have to wait behind them. I used to give out many a Christmas "bird" when I used to go Christmas shopping.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3172

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:14 pm

Merry Christmas Metal heads - great rockers here Merry Christmas 25679
I got a few early Christmas presents for myself -
from all your many various recommendations -
I have kept my fireplace stocking stuffed - all year long !

Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:20 pm

Merry Christmas my friends!! Blessing to you all and your families!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:21 pm

\'arry \'eadbanger

That song sucks but I like the lyrics and sentiment. Never heard that one before.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:24 pm

:

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:25 pm

OK, I'm done being the downer in the thread.

Hope everyone enjoys the holiday.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:15 pm

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:21 pm

Merry Christmas to all!

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:40 pm

This one gives me chills.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:07 pm

the sentinel wrote:

This one gives me chills.

Wow, I never heard that before. It just helps prove my point that while the lyrics are really positive from a Christian doctrinal perspective, the music is a real downer. No wonder it's my second favorite Christmas song.

And I don't even like "doom" rock/metal but that sure sounds "doomy" to me...

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:10 pm

Have a great Yule everyone!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:28 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Lari wrote:

Oh yeah, that's on my list of reasons I hate Christmas.  I call them "parking lot vultures".  You know the type; people who will sit in the middle of a lane in the parking lot waiting for a space 2 feet closer to the door to open up so they don't have to waddle their fat asses quite as far while other people looking for a space have to wait behind them.  I used to give out many a Christmas "bird" when I used to go Christmas shopping.

Don't forget how slow it can be to LEAVE a mall parking lot.

The worst was when I was trying to go to a specific shop close to closing time. I ended up waiting 20 minutes for a parking spot (there just were none free), just enough to be a minute too late and ended up watching the shop close its doors. Pissed off, I went back to the car, trying to get out. But it took a literal hour (!) to get out of the mall, because everyone was trying to get out at the same time, since obviously the mall was closing.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:29 pm

I never heard that Dio version either. It's obviously Iommi at the guitar. Heaven & Hell sessions?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:17 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Bah humbug!

I hate Christmas; bad s*** always happens at Christmas.

Two years ago, my dad had to have emergency colon surgery over Christmas.  Last year I had to put Godiva to sleep 6 days before Christmas.  This year I took Tux to the vet today and found out that in addition to his diabetes he also now has a heart arrhythmia and needs an EKG to see what's going on.

Christmas sucks.

I won't go that far, I still enjoy Christmas immensely, but bad things do seem to happen around Christmas. My dad passed away on Dec 11th way back in 1987. My mother-in-law just passed away last week. Sort of takes the joy out of the holiday.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Merry Christmas, all.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:40 pm

Merry Christmas, all!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: