Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Autograph to Release New EP on Jan. 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

Autograph to Release New EP on Jan. 7 Empty
PostSubject: Autograph to Release New EP on Jan. 7   Autograph to Release New EP on Jan. 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:59 am

Autograph to Release New EP on Jan. 7 12374786_777374662367312_3290036525380011605_o

Cant wait for this...
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Autograph to Release New EP on Jan. 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autograph to Release New EP on Jan. 7   Autograph to Release New EP on Jan. 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 6:13 am

Sounds better than I expected. I sure wish Steve was involved. I wondered what he was up to so I looked him up and he seems to be pretty busy with his current job... I also did not know he had a band called Autograph v2.0.... Maybe they can tour together on a quadbill with the 3 Ratts.

Steve Plunkett – When the original group disbanded in 1989, Plunkett became a staff writer and producer for All Nations Music, where he had over 170 of his songs released, including over 40 in movies like Rock Star, "Brave New Girl" (Britney Spears penned movie for ABC Family) and Gods and Monsters. Many artists have recorded his songs including Vixen, The Go-Go's, and Marc Anthony and Edgar Winter. He has also produced artists such as Cyndi Lauper, Loretta Lynn, Graham Nash and En Vogue. He wrote and performed the theme song for the WB television series 7th Heaven, as well as several other theme songs for shows such as Summerland, Kojak, and Queen of Swords which featured "Behind the Mask" performed by Jose Feliciano. Steve has had his original songs in hundreds of TV shows like "Beverly Hills 90210", Melrose Place", "Sex and the City" and "The Simpsons."

He recorded a solo album titled My Attitude shortly after the breakup that was released in 1991, with backing vocals by Autograph drummer Eddie Cross. The title track was originally an unreleased Autograph song played live by the band in 1989 in several cities, including the first-ever rock concert in Safford, Arizona.

In 1997, he released an album of previously unreleased Autograph material – mostly the music recorded for the aborted 1989 fourth album – from 1988 to 1989 titled Missing Pieces. Also included on the album was the original demo version of "Turn Up the Radio," recorded in 1984 prior to their debut album, featuring a slightly different chorus. This album was well received by both older and newer fans. Plunkett would resurrect the name with a new lineup and slightly modified name – "Autograph v2.02" – in 2002, and the group released a new album titled Buzz the following spring. The new band, however, stopped touring and stopped playing in 2005. Plunkett continues to work on music based projects in Los Angeles and with his own publishing company Plunksongs.
Back to top Go down

Autograph to Release New EP on Jan. 7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: