Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Hexenhaus album coming 2016!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

New Hexenhaus album coming 2016! Empty
PostSubject: New Hexenhaus album coming 2016!   New Hexenhaus album coming 2016! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 2:54 pm

headbanger headbanger headbanger

From their Facebook page:

Greetings.

Many have asked when Hexenahus will release the upcoming album "At the spirals end". Well, here is the good news: the album is almost done. We have recorded most of the material (there are some minor arangements that need to be added, mixing and mastering). There's not much work left to be done. The reason for the delayed release is simply, life. We've been busy living and also making music with different bands. Mike Wead has been quite busy with King Diamond for example. The REALLY good news is the fact that (as soon as King Diamond finishes the US tour) Mike and the band will focus on putting the finishing touch on this great piece of art. We'te talking about a progressive concept album that revolves around one narrative. No interruptions, no silence between tracks...just one dynamic, creative journey into the world of Hexenhaus. (We will probably code the album in segments to make it possible to "fast forward" though).

To sum everything up: we've noticed that many fans have been waiting patiently and we are proud to tell you that the Hexenhaus album will most certainly be finished early next year. Horns up brothers and sisters! /,,/
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: New Hexenhaus album coming 2016!   New Hexenhaus album coming 2016! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 4:14 pm

Hope it is as good as their previous stuff. I don't like "prog metal", but Hexenhaus had a brand of prog thrash that sounded cool to me.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Hexenhaus album coming 2016!   New Hexenhaus album coming 2016! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 pm

Wow, I never expected this!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Hexenhaus album coming 2016!   New Hexenhaus album coming 2016! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 3:45 am

Great news! I always liked their brand of thrash.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: New Hexenhaus album coming 2016!   New Hexenhaus album coming 2016! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 12:05 pm

New Hexenhaus album coming 2016! 25679
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Hexenhaus album coming 2016!   New Hexenhaus album coming 2016! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Hexenhaus album coming 2016!
Page 1 of 1