Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM Down again?

Go down 
+7
Gilbert
the sentinel
chewie
Vexer6
ultmetal
Hadley
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

NLTM Down again? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NLTM Down again?   NLTM Down again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 11:55 am

Now i am having issues getting to THIS board. I am redirected to a page that says "This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion" (much like 2 messaages above). Yet under that is a direct link to the niceboard forum which got me here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Down again?   NLTM Down again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 12:00 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Now i am having issues getting to THIS board. I am redirected to a page that says "This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion" (much like 2 messaages above). Yet under that is a direct link to the niceboard forum which got me here.

Yes, I got the same message. I have sent a message to Kurt because he still owns the domain name.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Down again?   NLTM Down again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 1:03 pm

S.D. wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:

Yes, I got the same message.  I have sent a message to Kurt because he still owns the domain name.  

I saw that same screen earlier today but things seem to be back to normal now.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Down again?   NLTM Down again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 1:04 pm

I've been texting with both Scott and Kurt this morning. Kurt renewed the domain so all is right with the world again...well, for another 12 months anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Down again?   NLTM Down again? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NLTM Down again?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2