Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stormspell news

Go down 
+9
exact33
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
ultmetal
Gilbert
MetalGuy71
ZombieHavoc
stormspell
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Stormspell news - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormspell news   Stormspell news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 11:29 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
Didn't you pick up a Rychus Syn cd from there? I finally pulled the trigger on them

Yep, after hearing and digging the first one (Rebirth) I actually went back to CD Baby a few weeks later and picked up the other Rychus Syn disc (Deadly Syns) so now I have'em both.

As will I in a few days. headbanger

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell news   Stormspell news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 3:11 am

CDBaby is quite peculiar when it comes to inventory, always ordering minuscule restock quantities. I try to restock as often as possible, so check back often (link to Stormspell inventory @ CDBaby Store in my signature below)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell news   Stormspell news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 3:16 am

5 new releases will be available at CDBaby sometime next week:

STEEL AGGRESSOR - A Rival of the Fittest CD - 3rd opus by the Mid-west US Power Metal horde. For fans of mid-era Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Zandelle, Demons & Wizards, etc. Killer Epic artwork by Alan Lathwell.

YURI FULONE - In the Steel you Can Trust CD - A crushing, classic epic metal for fans of Doomsword, Battleroar, Isen Torr, and Manowar just to name a few. A collection of the 3 EPs Yuri has released so far, plus a brand-new bonus track. 16 tunes in total. Killer epic artwork by Alan Lathwell.

REPTILE - Solid Metal Rules CD - Evil power metal from hell for fans of mid-era Megadeth (Countdown to Extinction, Youthanasia circa, etc.). Killer epic artwork by Alan Lathwell.

WOLF & RAVEN - Renegades CD - Debut full-length album: 80's synthwave retro nostalgia for fans of Gunship, Perturbator, VHS Glitch, Irving Force, and everything 80s in general.

GRIMGOTTS - Extenditus Playus / Here Be Dragonlords CD - Sympho Power Metal from UK for fans of early Dragonforce, Heavenly, Power Quest, Labyrinth, Twilight Force, etc.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell news   Stormspell news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 3:18 am

Last edited by stormspell on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell news   Stormspell news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 3:20 am

Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell news   Stormspell news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:31 pm

stormspell wrote:
5 new releases will be available at CDBaby sometime next week:

WOLF & RAVEN - Renegades CD - Debut full-length album: 80's synthwave retro nostalgia for fans of Gunship, Perturbator, VHS Glitch, Irving Force, and everything 80s in general.

Hmmmm. I think I'll wait and get both of those albums then. I have definitely liked what I've heard from them.
Back to top Go down
Aaron_D
Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell news   Stormspell news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 10:31 pm

Good stuff in this thread. Never heard Cloven Altar before. I love it.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell news   Stormspell news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 3:03 am

Smile headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell news   Stormspell news - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormspell news
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2