Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)

Go down 
+4
DallasBlack
tohostudios
corplhicks
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Empty
PostSubject: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 12:12 pm

Here is the first trailer for Ash vs. Evil Dead. Brought back memories of being 17 and watching Evil Dead II for the first time.

"The second thing I gotta do is some cardio. Cause my heart is jackhammering like a quarterback on prom night."
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:30 pm

Looks downright smashing. OTT gore, madcap camera antics, dry and sardonic humor, and that f*cking chainsaw. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Crap.  It's a series on Starz?  I didn't even realize that until the end.  I was getting all pumped for a movie.  Oh well, I'll pick it up when the box set comes out.

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Yes, it's a 10 episode series.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:21 pm

We actually signed up for the extra package with Starz a couple of months ago--reluctantly, since I hate paying for cable in the first place. Now I'm VERY satisfied with my decision lol.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 6:13 pm

Too bad I'll miss it. Looks like a riot too.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Yeah it does.  Like I said, guess I'll wait for the DVD package about 6 months after the series ends.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 10:17 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah it does.  Like I said, guess I'll wait for the DVD package about 6 months after the series ends.

Hopefully for me it's available for streaming on Netflix. I actually enjoyed the Evil Dead movies, mostly for Bruce's character. I was hoping the Jason vs. Freddy sequel with him went through so I would like to see this. However, when my mom lost her job, she cancelled the Premium channels and Starz was part of it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Many TV networks stream full episodes of their shows on their website. There are quite a few shows I watch that way.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:34 am

Very nice indeed. I enjoy how Bruce camps it up as being the old and out of shape Ash and that bit about the 2 first things I got to do is very funny. I have, since seeing the original Evil Dead (s) 1 and 2 been a big fan of Bruce and enjoy a lot of his movies, Bubba Hotep anyone...

Looking forward to getting the DVD as I too am cable-less.

Also happy to see the Olds make an appearance as I have heard that car is in all of Raimi's films.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:52 pm

This looks fantastic - Love the Evil Dead series even Army Of Darkness. I too am cable less so I will be waiting for the show to come out on DVD as well.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Can't wait for this!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:41 am

I don't get Starz but as soon as it shows up on Netflix or Amazon Streaming I'm all over that sh*t! headbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 6:23 pm

Got the first season on DVD and have gotten through disc one. I'm loving it! I don't see how any fans of the Evil Dead series could not like this.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 3:43 am

Have the hold on this from the local library, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 9:59 am

Here's the trailer for season 2 featuring some Motorhead:

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 9:50 pm

I just discovered that this series is available On Demand for me so now I'll be able to catch it. Sweet !
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:08 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Here's the trailer for season 2 featuring some Motorhead:

Love this, still haven't seen season 1 but I am chomping at the bit to do so.

Season 2 looks amazing and did you all see Lee Majors at the 1:44 mark in the new trailer? Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 12:37 pm

I just started to watch the first season last ht. Caught the first three episodes. Really good stuff ! In the words of Ash, "Groovy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)   Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash vs. Evil Dead (coming October 31st)
Page 1 of 1