Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died

Go down 
+3
nevermore
Required Fields
Boris2008
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died Empty
PostSubject: RIP Terry Jones (Pagan Altar)   Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:18 pm

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=113514

Sad news, like most other people I was oblivious to this band when they were in their prime but thanks to the internet and underground metal connoisseurs their stuff got a new lease of life and more people could appreciate the great band that they were.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died   Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:30 pm

From their Facebook page:

Quote :
It's is with great sadness to announce that Terry Jones of Pagan Altar finally lost his extremely Brave Battle with cancer this morning 15th May @ 10:15
Terry has been fighting this for the past year with me Lynn and his family always by his side ..
You all know how much he loved performing and especially to all the wonderful PA Fans he had a pleasure too meet , We are all devoted by his loss and will miss him more then words can say ..
And would like to thank you for your loyal support and love all these years ..

Always love you Terry
The Time Lord is on his Travels
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died   Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:34 pm

There were two threads on this topic, I merged them together.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died   Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:50 am

Like you RF, I had only heard of this band in the last few years. And enjoyed the couple discs I picked up. It's sad to hear of Terry's passing.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died   Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 4:32 pm

RIP. Their albums are very good.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died   Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 6:00 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died   Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:50 am

Rip. A band I need to check out better.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died   Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:29 am

Shame. These guys seemed to slip past me. Sounds like something I'd like. Fare thee well, Mr. Jones.

PostSubject: Re: Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died   Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terry Jones (Pagan Altar) has died
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: