Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Californians!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Hey Californians! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Californians!   Hey Californians! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Does anyone have any info on this band. I just discovered this band modern style (youTube  lol!)

They were great, what happened? The crappy L.A bands that got record contacts thrown at them and nothing for these guys? They seem to have tried to get back together a couple of years ago but it fell apart (to be honest, from the stuff he's posted on these vids, the singer seems certifiable)

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

Hey Californians! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Californians!   Hey Californians! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 7:11 pm

If memory serves me correctly, one of the guitar players from Vengeance/Die Happy was in this band ?

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Hey Californians! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Californians!   Hey Californians! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:20 am

Yup, that's the guy Larry Farkas. He replaced Glen Rodgers in Vengeance (according to No Life till Metal)

Thanks man, I figured you were most likely to know them.  Smile

They were really promising it's a shame they never made an album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Californians! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Californians!   Hey Californians! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Californians!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: