Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new Kamelot.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

A new Kamelot.  Empty
PostSubject: A new Kamelot.    A new Kamelot.  Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:52 pm

Anyone? Buehler. Buehler.
Anyways, was a day i'd be all over a new Kamelot album but of course, they've changed and so have my tastes to some degree. After listenening through a few times I went ahead and picked it up and it compares quite a bit to The Black Halo which is their peak imo. So not as exciting as they used to be, it's still a quality listen.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

A new Kamelot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Kamelot.    A new Kamelot.  Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:03 pm

Picked this today at Amazon. This will be one I get as I really enjoyed the last one after the highly lackluster (i.e. boring) Ghost Opera.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

A new Kamelot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Kamelot.    A new Kamelot.  Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Crickets from me.

Besides not listening to this genre anymore, Kamelot also no longer has Roy Khan who I thought had one of the best voices in the genre.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

A new Kamelot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Kamelot.    A new Kamelot.  Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:03 pm

I still like Kamelot, but haven't researched this one yet. I liked the recent moody, atmospheric albums.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

A new Kamelot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Kamelot.    A new Kamelot.  Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:35 pm

This one stepped it up from the last one, heavy for Kamelot. I'm not as into the genre as much either but when these guys are on, they're very good.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

A new Kamelot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Kamelot.    A new Kamelot.  Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:04 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Crickets from me.

Besides not listening to this genre anymore, Kamelot also no longer has Roy Khan who I thought had one of the best voices in the genre.  

His replacement is almost a carbon copy. Even looks a bit like him (or did on the promo pic for the last album).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

A new Kamelot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Kamelot.    A new Kamelot.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:56 am

Finally got this, and I'm enjoying it as much as any of theirs. It's up-tempo while maintaining that moodiness they've had on the last few albums.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

A new Kamelot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Kamelot.    A new Kamelot.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Good to know. I am a couple behind on this band but I have been keeping up previewing/ checking out each new release and they all sound good to my old ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Kamelot.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Kamelot.    A new Kamelot.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Kamelot.
Page 1 of 1