Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon

Go down 
+7
80s Metal Lady
Lari
nevermore
MoonChild
Dark Horseman
Witchfinder
James B.
11 posters

Gothic Dreams/Unleash The Beast
Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Vote_lcap0%Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Terminal Velocity
Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Vote_lcap8%Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Circle Of Light
Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Vote_lcap0%Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thin Red Line
Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Vote_lcap25%Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Ministry Of Fools
Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Vote_lcap8%Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Preacher
 8% [ 1 ]
Bloodletter
Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Vote_lcap50%Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Cut Out The Disease
 0% [ 0 ]
Absent Friends
 0% [ 0 ]
All Hell's Breaking loose
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Empty
PostSubject: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Another good record from Saxon. I dig on the title track, "Terminal Velocity" and "Thin Red Line" but my favorite is "Bloodletter"

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:04 pm

"Bloodletter" for me. I got to see Saxon live on this tour also. It was a great show.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:48 pm

I voted Bloodletter before I read your posts. It's just a great song. Circle of Light is also a monster, this album has some heavy moments.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 2:31 am

Amazing album, I go with BLOODLETTER!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:42 pm

Bloodletter
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:26 pm

Possibly their best album. No weak tracks here. The title track is probably my favourite, but I already voted for the Preacher, so be it.

It's such a perfect album though. How do you pick one track? This is how heavy metal sounds like, and should sound like. Blows away their previous few attempts, and could just as well be their best ever. This one is solid gold.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:39 pm

I picked "Ministry of Fools."
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:04 pm

80s Metal Lady wrote:
I picked "Ministry of Fools."

Would be second choice. headbanger
Back to top Go down
ResedaCountryClub
Metal novice
Metal novice
ResedaCountryClub

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:46 pm

"Terminal Velocity" and "Thin Red Line" are my favorites. A very strong Saxon album.
Back to top Go down
https://www.spreaker.com/show/hard_rocking_trivia_show
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:18 am

If this board was troo, we'd have many more responses. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 1:02 am

"Circle Of Light"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 1:11 pm

Gothic Dreams/Unleash The Beast
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 4:45 pm

I could see "Ultimatum" covering "Cut Out the Disease", Biff kinda sounds like Ult there...
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 9:58 am

Lari wrote:
Possibly their best album. No weak tracks here. The title track is probably my favourite, but I already voted for the Preacher, so be it.

It's such a perfect album though. How do you pick one track? This is how heavy metal sounds like, and should sound like. Blows away their previous few attempts, and could just as well be their best ever. This one is solid gold.

Been spinning this a bit more lately, it's a lot better than I initially gave it credit for, in fact it's bloody damn good! However, perfection belongs to the "Lionheart!" headbanger
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 10:37 am

This was the only Saxon album I hadn't listened to and it's pretty damn good! Definitely a tough choice for top song, but I will probably go with "Bloodletter", just barely over "The Preacher".
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 11:06 am

BTW, where is James?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon   Best off of "Unleash The Beast" by Saxon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1