Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!

Go down 
+7
MetalGuy71
Boris2008
manny
Fat Freddy
Wargod
corplhicks
Witchfinder
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Empty
PostSubject: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:06 pm

http://bravewords.com/news/accept-part-ways-with-herman-frank-stefan-schwarzmann

Legendary German metallers have parted ways with guitarist Herman Frank and drummer Stefan Schwarzmann. A band statement reads as follows:

“We are parting as friends!"

Accept would like to thank Herman Frank (guitar) and Stefan Schwarzmann (drums) for being with us these last 4 + years, for making themselves available whenever needed and for rocking their asses off! We and the fans all knew that they had their own careers and that eventually we would run into scheduling and other conflicts beyond our control. Herman and Stefan are now ready to take on the world, with their own band Panzer, a Nuclear Blast Record deal under their belts and a new album!

We are parting as friends and wish them nothing but success!

We ourselves are getting ready for 2015 - another year of heavy touring! We would like to say thanks again to our fans around the world for their huge support and for the fantastic year 2014!

The Blind Rage World Tour continues in 2015 - see here - stay tuned for more dates!”
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:18 pm

You know, I kind of saw something like this happening after Blind Rage and the whole Panzer thing. I just felt it. Glad it's amicable though.

On a slightly related note, how much did Herman contribute to the songwriting and soloing in Accept? I've always been curious if all the riffing are Wolf's ideas or both, and which solos are Frank's.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Herman Frank was under appreciated as a guitarist, he kills in the new Panzer. His victory stuff is great as well.

Wargod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:06 pm

The good thing is that they're on good terms, unlike the majority of other band member partings that we've seen. We don't need more drama bullshit in this genre -- there's more than enough of that floating around.

They should consider calling Jörg Fischer again, at least. I know that Stefan Kaufmann has been having health problems, so they'll have to find a new drummer.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Boooo. Un-Acceptable!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Boooo. Un-Acceptable!!

Hey-o!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Herman and Stefan are now Accept's exceptions!!

...OK, I'll stop now.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Keith you'll just have to learn to Accept it.

Or you can RIDE THE TIME MACHINE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:04 pm

I hope Accept's new members GET READY to show lots of METAL HEART and are AHEAD OF THE PACK...

...or else that SON OF A BITCH Peter Baltes' band is BOUND TO FAIL.

Don't you realize that you'd be LOSING MORE THAN YOU'VE EVER HAD? ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO CRY when you get your BALLS TO THE WALL?

Of course, you could always TURN THE WHEEL and EAT THE HEAT.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:41 pm

This sucks, but it seems the band must already have replacements in place since touring plans are continuing
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:07 am

Painkiller wrote:
I hope Accept's new members GET READY to show lots of METAL HEART and are AHEAD OF THE PACK...

Don't you realize that you'd be LOSING MORE THAN YOU'VE EVER HAD? ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO CRY when you get your BALLS TO THE WALL?

Don't get so worked up dude. Write a letter. You'll feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:12 am

corplhicks wrote:
Don't get so worked up dude. Write a letter. You'll feel better.
I'll DO IT. I've got to FIGHT IT BACK. There's NO TIME TO LOSE. Tell LADY LOU or one of the LONDON LEATHERBOYS to personally deliver it for me.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:31 am

This is just sad! Every time we start doing this there is a STAMPEDE of corny gags! It spreads through the thread like a PANDEMIC! Thankfully THE KING hasn't gotten involved with this nonsense. I'm really not trying to hurt anyone's FEELINGS here but I'm UP TO THE LIMIT on how much of this stuff I can take. I know that IT'S HARD TO FIND A WAY to keep the forum entertaining and some of you might wonder WHAT ELSE we are supposed to do when we're bored but it's MAKING ME SCREAM!

Yeah, I'm pretty bored! lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Accept have named their new guitarist and drummer before continuing their Blind Rage tour.

Grave Digger and Rebellion guitarist Uwe Lulis has joined up, while the drumstool is filled by Christopher Williams.

<< insert Accept-title pun HERE>>

Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 6:04 pm

Lulis is a good choice. Rebellion was/is an awesome band and had some cool guitar parts. However Christopher Williams does not ring a bell. Hope he is not a show-off type of drummer because Accept just needs a strong, grooving pounder.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:30 am

Boris2008 wrote:
This is just sad! Every time we start doing this there is a STAMPEDE of corny gags! It spreads through the thread like a PANDEMIC! Thankfully THE KING hasn't gotten involved with this nonsense.  I'm really not trying to hurt anyone's FEELINGS here but I'm UP TO THE LIMIT on how much of this stuff I can take. I know that IT'S HARD TO FIND A WAY to keep the forum entertaining and some of you might wonder WHAT ELSE we are supposed to do when we're bored but it's MAKING ME SCREAM!

Yeah, I'm pretty bored! lol!

There's always at least one (and, like here, usually more)...

Threads like this can be really funny, but then comes along that f*cker that lists 50 references in a single post. Pffft! Don't be that guy. Haha.

Anyway, shame they didn't let these dudes write Accept material, because the Panzer album is excellent. Better than probably the last two Accept albums.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 7:50 am

Loved panzer. They are doing a great job there.
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:51 am

Painkiller wrote:

This officially wins the competition for "so bad, it's good." I approve. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!   Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herman Frank, Stefan Schwarzmann out of Accept!
Page 1 of 1