Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"

Go down 
+11
brokentulsa
80s Metal Lady
Red Kitty
Witchfinder
chewie
Lari
Nomadic Drifter
Boris2008
MoonChild
choosemetal
James B.
15 posters

Princess Of The Night
saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_lcap41%saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Never Surrender
saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_lcap6%saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Out Of Control
saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_lcap0%saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rough And Ready
saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_lcap0%saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Play It Loud
 0% [ 0 ]
And The Bands Played On
saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_lcap12%saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Midnight Rider
 0% [ 0 ]
Fire In The Sky
saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_lcap6%saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Denim And Leather
saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_lcap35%saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Empty
PostSubject: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:55 am

Next......."Denim And Leather" It's an album and a song \'arry \'eadbanger

My favorite is "And The Bands Played On"

Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:09 am

Fire in the sky!
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:21 am

Princess Of The Night definitely.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:40 am

Never Surrender A real favorite from childhood.
Back to top Go down
Nomadic Drifter
Metal novice
Metal novice
Nomadic Drifter

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:32 am

Princess of the Night. Possibly my all-time favourite song by Saxon from any album.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:25 am

Nomadic Drifter wrote:
Princess of the Night.  Possibly my all-time favourite song by Saxon from any album.

Same for me.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6304

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:15 am

Nomadic Drifter wrote:
Princess of the Night.  Possibly my all-time favourite song by Saxon from any album.

saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" 25679

Pretty much what I wanted to post.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:26 am

Princess Of The Night. If I hadn't seen that video on MTV, I might not have known who Saxon were.

I still LOVE this song!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7606

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:33 am

"And The Bands Played On" for me. This might be my favorite Saxon track of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Princess of the Night!
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:08 pm

Easy choice for me: "Princess Of The Night."

("Out Of Control" gets an honorable mention. Really dig that tune).
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:33 am

every song is fantastic but to narrow it down to one I went with princess of the night..
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Title track, no question. That riff slams!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28367

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:25 pm

I voted for the title track, but given my mood on some days, I could go with Princess of the Night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:33 pm

denim and leather.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:45 am

Dang! The title track is creeping up on my favorite.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 11:24 am

Great album! I'm going with "And the Bands Played On", just barely over "Play It Loud".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather"   saxon - Favorite tune on Saxon's "Denim And Leather" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1