Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best YouTube Video Downloader?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

Best YouTube Video Downloader?  Empty
PostSubject: Best YouTube Video Downloader?    Best YouTube Video Downloader?  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:25 pm

I've been using a seemingly flawless video app the past year, I think it was called "Video D/L." I could download any video (especially YouTube videos) just with one simple click.

Last night, I got bored and queued up 80-some videos to download, and all was well until it crashed my iPod and every single video I had downloaded previously was deleted. For some reason, I decided to delete the app and redownload it, but now I can't find the app anymore.

I found one nearly identical, except it says PRO on the corner of the icon. I tried to download some videos off YouTube, but it doesn't give me an option anymore. Like, you can't click the circular play arrow anymore because there's a big horizontal bar that plays the video instead. I know this paragraph alone probably confused the hell out of everyone reading, but what is the best app for video downloading in your opinion? Because this one ain't cutting it.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Best YouTube Video Downloader?    Best YouTube Video Downloader?  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Personally I use YTD Video Downloader.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Best YouTube Video Downloader?    Best YouTube Video Downloader?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:21 pm

I use realplayer
Back to top Go down

Best YouTube Video Downloader?
Page 1 of 1