Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence  Empty
PostSubject: Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence    Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 3:20 pm

Here's a recently formed tech thrash band based out of the UK, consisting of ex-Inner Sanctum members (which is amazing news if you're familiar with that band.)

Strangely enough, "Your Cold Dead Trace" features none other than Watchtower's Alan Tecchio. Who even knew he was still an active musician?

Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence    Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Tecchio sang on the new album from the bassist from SYMPHONY X. He's stayed pretty active for his whole career. Before that he sang on a couple of albums from SEVEN WITCHES and had another metal band from NJ whose name escapes me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence    Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:39 pm

Quote :
another metal band from NJ whose name escapes me at the moment.

Would that would be Hades, or Non-Fiction? Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence    Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:52 pm

No, I know those of course ... (going to look it up) ...

AUTUMN HOUR -
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Autumn_Hour/3540284107#band_tab_members
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence    Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:51 pm

In my mind, I had pictured Tecchio settling down with his family and enjoying hobbies such as boating and real estate. Glad he's still alive and well in the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence    Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Synaptik- The Mechanisms of Consequence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: