Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Einherjer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

Einherjer Empty
PostSubject: Einherjer   Einherjer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:31 pm

So, I haven't loosed any weirdness in video form on the board for a few days. This is a band I was turned on to back in high school by a buddy who was following a lot of Euro metal. Their albums don't tend to sound alike one to the next because they didn't tend to be consistent with singers. It started with the guitarist, they hired a guy, he left and was replaced by another guy who did one full album and then shared vocals with the guitarist on the next, and then we were back to the guitarist.

This is the last video they made, though they have since reformed and put out another album. I'm not sure WHO directed photography here, but I really want a baggie of whatever they were smoking because the camera angles on the back of the guitarist's bald head... Well, watch for yourselves:

And, since I've totally discredited this band, let me leave you with a really great song that just has still images to go with it. For the record, it's the guitarist singing the verses and the "singer" on the chorus. I'm sorry that singer didn't last longer with them. I love his voice.

Back to top Go down

Einherjer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: