Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buckethead

Go down 
+8
MetalGuy71
Glower
Fat Freddy
manny
corplhicks
mc666
Eyesore
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

Buckethead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckethead   Buckethead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:08 am

Any particular volumes you'd recommend?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Buckethead   Buckethead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:44 am

Runicen wrote:
Any particular volumes you'd recommend?

Oh, I have no idea. It seems that the earlier stuff was a bit weirder, but that might not be accurate. I play it when I'm writing and stuff, so I'm not particularly paying attention to albums and song titles.

If you click on the albums from http://www.bucketheadpikes.com, you can listen to short samples of each song. If you then go on to the Bandcamp page, you can listen to a full track.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Buckethead   Buckethead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:55 pm

My brother sent me link...

More Buckethead, Why Not!  This had more to do with his dancing & his NINJA? skills, lol

PS Brain is awesome on drums
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Buckethead   Buckethead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 9:56 pm

This guy is nuts. I thought he was gonna stop his Pike series of releases at 100 because he released that one at the end of 2014. But nope, dude is still going. He's up to 153 now. Crazy.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Buckethead   Buckethead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:08 pm

275 as of last year.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Buckethead   Buckethead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:51 pm

Still too weird for my tastes. Although I did once pick up his cd Crime Slunk Scene for a buck or 2 at the local thrift store and flipped it on ebay for like $35. So thanks for that, Buckethead.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Buckethead   Buckethead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 12:08 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Still too weird for my tastes. Although I did once pick up his cd Crime Slunk Scene for a buck or 2 at the local thrift store and flipped it on ebay for like $35. So thanks for that, Buckethead.

A lot of his stuff, probably most of it, is super-weird, but he does have some killer "normal" metal kind of stuff. Like this...

That whole song is badass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buckethead   Buckethead - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buckethead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2