Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ne Obliviscaris

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

Ne Obliviscaris Empty
PostSubject: Ne Obliviscaris   Ne Obliviscaris Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:23 pm

I've read a lot of posts online that compare this band to Opeth (wouldn't know since I'm not familiar with their music), and this album really caught my attention. Especially one minute into the opening track. I really, really like this.

Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

Ne Obliviscaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ne Obliviscaris   Ne Obliviscaris Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:36 pm

This band (and album) is fantastic. Really interesting stuff with black, death, and prog metal influences all over it. The song "Forget Not" is one of my favorites from anybody.

Not really like Opeth in any ways, though.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Ne Obliviscaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ne Obliviscaris   Ne Obliviscaris Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:36 pm

They've done released another album since I made this thread. Anyway, after listening to their debut constantly on youtube, I finally broke down and bought Portal Of I. I'll probably pick up Citadel in a few weeks as well.

Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Ne Obliviscaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ne Obliviscaris   Ne Obliviscaris Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 7:41 pm

New album "Urn" coming out October 27. These guys have quickly become one of my favorite bands.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Ne Obliviscaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ne Obliviscaris   Ne Obliviscaris Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Quote :
Ne Obliviscaris

Gesundheit! Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ne Obliviscaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ne Obliviscaris   Ne Obliviscaris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ne Obliviscaris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: