Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

Teramaze taking auditions for new singer! Empty
PostSubject: Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!   Teramaze taking auditions for new singer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Thought I would pass this along incase there were any vocalists on HOM looking for a gig.

Via their Facebook page; it was anounced that they were looking for a new singer.  There is a downloadable track on their page to sing to and submit.

While this news sucks for me (I love their old vocalist); it would be a great opportunity for someone.   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!   Teramaze taking auditions for new singer! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:57 am

If they weren't in Australia, I'd take a stab...

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!   Teramaze taking auditions for new singer! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 am

They're probably looking for a studio singer.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!   Teramaze taking auditions for new singer! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Well then that's a different story entirely. Still, I was just thinking recently that I need to get my Metal chops in shape...way too long out of it. Gonna start working on that this week. When I recorded the Metal album (still unreleased) w/ Brian from October 31 last May (2013), it hit me hard that I can't just show up, open my mouth, and have that old school voice just "be there"...I gotta practice and bring it back right.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!   Teramaze taking auditions for new singer! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Nothing for me "just shows up". Smile For each project/style I have to work hard at it.

Why is that disc still unreleased? Need money to press it?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!   Teramaze taking auditions for new singer! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Nothing for me "just shows up".  Smile  For each project/style I have to work hard at it.

Why is that disc still unreleased?  Need money to press it?

Because when I was brought in to write lyrics & sing it, I assumed some of the crap I was hearing could be "fixed in the mix", but it could not. Without going into too much detail, the drummer was fired, and all his drum tracks are going to be replaced. We waited 4 months for one guy to do it, he never did, so we enlisted someone else. Drums should be re-tracked within the next month...then we have to completely remix, so we're going to take the opportunity for me to add some vocal layers, re-track a couple of rhythm guitars, etc. We're trying to get it out this year, as we have some underground label interest.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!   Teramaze taking auditions for new singer! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Very cool. Look forward to hearing it. Weren't you going to do a thrash project too at some point? I assume this never happened .. ?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!   Teramaze taking auditions for new singer! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Very cool.  Look forward to hearing it.  Weren't you going to do a thrash project too at some point?  I assume this never happened .. ?

This one has a good amount of Thrash in it...but so many things come up then fizzle out that I can't recall...

lol! 

I'm just a singer...if people don't follow through with the music, there's nothing for me to do.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!   Teramaze taking auditions for new singer! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:32 pm

http://www.bravewords.com/news/224412
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!   Teramaze taking auditions for new singer! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Man, that was QUICK!......but the new singer sounds great IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!   Teramaze taking auditions for new singer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teramaze taking auditions for new singer!
Page 1 of 1