Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have already seen Christians say that ...

Go down 
+8
Witchfinder
Boris2008
deathisgain
Short-Fuse
MetallicSeminarian
Fat Freddy
exact33
ze_mau
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ze_mau
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ze_mau

Number of posts : 280

I have already seen Christians say that ... Empty
PostSubject: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:57 pm

That music wasn´t created by god for enjoyment. it wasn´t supposed to be something for fun. ugh !!! So glad I left this religion.

You know there actually only 2 Xtians that I saw saying such, but it sounded for me like when some of them say that sex is like "only for reproduction" or maybe food is not something that should be "enjoyed". maybe music is some kind of "sin" for Christians out there ...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:58 pm

ze_mau wrote:
That music wasn´t created by god for enjoyment. it wasn´t supposed to be something for fun. ugh !!! So glad I left this religion.

You know there actually only 2 Xtians that I saw saying such, but it sounded for me like when some of them say that sex is like "only for reproduction" or maybe food is not something that should be "enjoyed". maybe music is some kind of "sin" for Christians out there ...

maybe complaining is too....

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:02 pm

OK dude. We GET it. You're not a Christian anymore. Whoopy do. Find something else to talk about, willya?
You're like one of those guys who quits smoking and then takes up badgering everyone he knows who still smokes.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Speaking as a Christian (confession time: a seminary-educated, ordained one, at that!), I don't hold such views and I don't know many who do, either.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:05 pm

MetallicSeminarian wrote:
Speaking as a Christian (confession time: a seminary-educated, ordained one, at that!), I don't hold such views and I don't know many who do, either.

i doubt many would after Ze said he heard only 2 people were heard saying it...

ze_mau
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ze_mau

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Well I was actually banned from the Christian Metal Realm. but here I am free to express myself. heck, what should we do with a religion that sez music is a "sin". maybe this religion should be eliminated from planet earth ? for good ?
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:08 pm

ze_mau wrote:
Well I was actually banned from the Christian Metal Realm. but here I am free to express myself. heck, what should we do with a religion that sez music is a "sin". maybe this religion should be eliminated from planet earth ? for good ?

I guess you didn't read my post.

Find me one place the Bible says that. I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Short-Fuse
Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Everything in moderation, though I enjoy a few pops from time to time.
Back to top Go down
deathisgain
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Wait, sex is for more than reproduction? And I've only had two kids!  Sad 
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 pm

ze_mau wrote:

See, now you're just being a troll.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ze_mau
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ze_mau

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:27 pm

MetallicSeminarian wrote:
ze_mau wrote:

I guess you didn't read my post.

Find me one place the Bible says that. I'll wait.

Well I actually Did. yes, there´s no (FREAKING) single verse on bible stating something like that. the thing for me is that a conseiderable part of Christians like to act like sadist beings.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:27 pm

ze_mau wrote:

Dude, as the board's other dedicated heathen I've got to say that you are being a dick.

People have different views on life to you, and me for that matter, but the fact is that many of the guys on here are Christian and they are completely open about that, but the board is about music and I've rarely had a problem as they are at least tolerant and respectful of other views.

Making stuff up about music & God just to get a reaction is inflammatory bull No 
Back to top Go down
ze_mau
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ze_mau

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Some could add that chocolate and pepsi are also "sins" because ... I dunno.

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:31 pm

At this point, I think I'll abstain from further comment.
Back to top Go down
ze_mau
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ze_mau

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:31 pm

If it tastes or feels good its a sin, so cutt your dick and balls off before entering our religon. amen.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Fat Freddy wrote:
ze_mau wrote:

See, now you're just being a troll.

Bingo! Read the rules:

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t7429-the-board-rules

attaching Christians is not a good idea around these parts. The VAST majority of us are respectful of each others beliefs and faith.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:32 pm

ze_mau wrote:
If it tastes or feels good its a sin, so cutt your dick and balls off before entering our religon. amen.

I said I'd abstain, but one further comment:

When arguing, try to use logic. It really helps.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:32 pm

I have already seen Christians say that ... ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2Fb200cf11da03c5fb0a57ebc86e1f29fd%2Ftumblr_inline_mrwhqtavEn1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
I have already seen Christians say that ... ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2Fb200cf11da03c5fb0a57ebc86e1f29fd%2Ftumblr_inline_mrwhqtavEn1qz4rgp

Laughing very hard 

I'm shutting up now.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Wrong forum. This is trolling. Or extremely inane.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Oooooookay, I guess it's time for me to put on my (non-Christian) moderator helmet.

Zemau: stop trolling or the CMR won't be the only board you're banned from. Capeesh?

This here thread is hereby locked due to its advanced pointlessness.

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:34 am

Moving this one to the junkyard!

PostSubject: Re: I have already seen Christians say that ...   I have already seen Christians say that ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have already seen Christians say that ...
Page 1 of 1