Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody into UNEARTH.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Anybody into UNEARTH. Empty
PostSubject: Anybody into UNEARTH.   Anybody into UNEARTH. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:44 am

I dont know if this band is 100% metalcore, i dont think so but now that we are talking about metalcore, this guys have some good records. I like specialy III:IN THE EYES OF FIRE were they mix in a perfect way thrash, hc and heavy metal riffs. Here a song that i like very much:

Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Anybody into UNEARTH.   Anybody into UNEARTH. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:26 am

Unearth are ok at times. They are indeed very good at what they do!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Anybody into UNEARTH.   Anybody into UNEARTH. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:40 pm

I only have this album but always liked it.Giles,Sanctity of Brothers,and This Glorious Nightmare are all great songs.Ive always meant to get more stuff from them but never have.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Anybody into UNEARTH.   Anybody into UNEARTH. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:20 pm

I have a couple by them, some comes with nice dvd´s and they are all good but this III...is specialy good. Great songs you named THRASHER73.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Anybody into UNEARTH.   Anybody into UNEARTH. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:42 pm

They were on the last 70K cruise and they were terrible. I don't like metalcore at all though.
Back to top Go down
Icy Grave
Metal student
Metal student
Icy Grave

Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Anybody into UNEARTH.   Anybody into UNEARTH. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:02 pm

Gave them a brief try and was turned off immediately. I don't like very much metalcore. Just a band or two (and by a band or two, I mean one).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody into UNEARTH.   Anybody into UNEARTH. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody into UNEARTH.
Page 1 of 1