Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+7
Sword Of The Heretic
tohostudios
Eyesore
James B.
Lari
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

. Empty
PostSubject: .   . Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Last edited by Painkiller on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:38 am

I'm getting nothin' but error messages when I try the above links. Did you guys forget to pay your Web hosting bill or something?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:03 am

The Forces of Steel have been overcome by the mightier Forces of E-Commerce!!  Razz 

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Nevermind, it's back up... and looks like it's had a face lift too. Woo! Purdy!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:04 am

Down again
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:09 am

I find it odd that you would post this...

http://forcesofsteel.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=807

...when you basically do that exact thing here. You come here and sh*t all over other's opinions of what they like and seem to spend inordinate amounts of time spewing negativity on bands you don't like.

Am I missing something here?

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:56 am

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:20 pm

Painkiller wrote:
I think you singling out that thread just proved my point that metalheads are generally interested in things that are negative. I'm already trying to conduct myself better here, and you're bringing the hostility back. I actually spend way more time listening to and discussing the music that I enjoy.

Ya know bringing up a topic like MG linked above from your site is gonna generate negative response.  Pointing the finger at others and chastising them kinda/sorta does that.  So regardless of intention on your part, it is silly to think you can throw something like that out on the street and keep the tone and atmosphere hunky dory and all bed of roses.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:38 pm

Hey Painkiller:

Your board rules for registration on your site state, "Whilst we attempt to edit or remove any messages containing inappropriate, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, slanderous, or threatening material"

and your own signature states.... is it true, vagabond, that you and hmg share kfc and waddymelonz while widening your noses and asking for handouts?
yes

What is up with that ?  I considered joining for the sake of debate and maybe finding out about new bands/music.    But my first inclination (before ever visiting) was correct, you'd ban somebody for giving you too much grief and not adhere to the rules you request others to go by.

Pretty sad if you ask me and so is the "it's just a private joke" reply or something similar you'll respond to me with.  You're free to believe whatever you like, but it's B/S to say others can't do it on your board and then you go and do it.   Entitlement issues ?

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:04 pm

Last edited by Painkiller on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:25 am

Painkiller wrote:
I think you singling out that thread just proved my point that metalheads are generally interested in things that are negative. I'm already trying to conduct myself better here, and you're bringing the hostility back. I actually spend way more time listening to and discussing the music that I enjoy.

Perspective: You came in here guns blazing, slinging insults, talking trash, being relatively negative overall. You can't just flip a switch, man. You know the old adage about first impressions and all.

By all means, stick around, join in the conversation, but understand the post on your forum is describing how you have acted the majority of the time you've been a member here. Pointing that out has nothing to do with negativity and certainly not hostility.

But again, if you've decided to turn over a new leaf, great. If not, whatever.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:16 am

Painkiller wrote:
James B. wrote:
Ya know bringing up a topic like MG linked above from your site is gonna generate negative response.  Pointing the finger at others and chastising them kinda/sorta does that.  So regardless of intention on your part, it is silly to think you can throw something like that out on the street and keep the tone and atmosphere hunky dory and all bed of roses.
I'm not saying we should all just suddenly change our thinking, but it helps to abstain from the very things that make one feel upset.

We're always going to be baited by something that captures our attention, as much as we try to fight it. Instead, let's identify the things that hold absolutely little or no interest, and then come to a realization that you don't need to acknowledge the existence of a band that you dislike. The less I give a shit about music that I'm not into, the better.

The great thing about our generation is that it's much easier to stick with mostly the things that matter to you. A whole year spent mostly discovering good music is much better than merely going after controversial and other negative subjects.
James B. wrote:
I considered joining for the sake of debate and maybe finding out about new bands/music.    But my first inclination (before ever visiting) was correct, you'd ban somebody for giving you too much grief and not adhere to the rules you request others to go by.
Nonsense. We aren't a ban-happy community. You're more likely to get banned on Metal Archives or Ultimate Metal than on my forum. The members are actually pretty chill.

Also, I removed the part that you didn't like. Do your part and kindly remove the top half of your post.

As far as what you told me to remove, I have a question. Why did you have that posted in the first place ?  If it didn't bother you to have it on your signature in the first place, why all of a sudden does it bother you that it is in part of a post on this board ?

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:54 am

Eyesore wrote:
Painkiller wrote:

Perspective: You came in here guns blazing, slinging insults, talking trash, being relatively negative overall. You can't just flip a switch, man. You know the old adage about first impressions and all.

. Pics18_zps9c0b0a37
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:52 pm

It would appear that Mr. Killer has taken his ball and gone home. Move along people. Nothin' more to see here.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:57 am

. SirRobinMOT
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:24 am

Laughing very hard 

"He bravely ran away.  When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.  Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin."

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:24 am

"I did not!"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:28 am

Period

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:36 am

I wondered what happened when I was on here yesterday. Miss 2 days and things blow up.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 am

Damn. It takes some serious O.C.D. to go back through all 200+ of your posts and replace each one with "."

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:28 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Damn. It takes some serious O.C.D. to go back through all 200+ of your posts and replace each one with "."

Shocked  My Lord, he really did do that !
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:54 am

007 wrote:
I wondered what happened when I was on here yesterday. Miss 2 days and things blow up.

Yea man. This, the Ted Nugent thing. Geez, I go away for the weekend and all hell breaks loose. Shocked

Last edited by MetalGuy71 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:55 am

Point

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down