Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EZO anyone???

Go down 
+6
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
manny
nevermore
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Just spinning their debut again.... anyone else a fan....???

I saw them in SF at a headling gig.... maybe 100 people.... simply brilliant live... Full Makeup and the whole enchilada.... met them after the show and they were great guys.... bragging how they played with Keel..... (not much of a fan myself) but it was great gig....

Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm a fan. Nightcrawler is a great song:

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Agreed! that is a killer track......

after EZO split the vocalist joined LOUDNESS..... here ya go!!!

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:22 pm

I saw them on the Fire Fire tour and there wasn't much of a turnout but they were awesome live!! I still have the drumstick I caught that night.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:10 pm

I have EZO's debut on vinyl and wish I could find a cheap copy on CD, and have 'Fire Fire' on CD.

The albums kicked ass and the debut received lots of spins from me back in the day
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:20 pm

Cool band...Haven't heard the debut in ages but I have "Fire Fire" and dig it quite a bit.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Fire Fire was an awesome album. Don't think I've ever heard anything other than that album. Bought it used back in the mid-90's.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:07 am

I have both of their releases on cd and they are great. I think Fire Fire is a bit more commercial than the debut but that doesn't make it any worse. I'd like to hear the stuff they did as Flatbacker before becoming EZO.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:18 am

Yes, Yes, a thousand times YES!

And the Flatbacker stuff is ok, 007. But they hit stride as E-Z-O.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Think its been 5 years at least since last time I've listened to EZO. Never really did much for me. Always was more of a Seikima-II, Kuni and X-Japan guy.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:53 pm

I like Bear. I wanna be his friend.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Saw em in El Lay at one of those label showcase thangs

Just went and dug out the album for giggles and kicks.   Forgot the KISS/Black n Blue attachments to the debut.   How is the second release ?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:03 pm

James B. wrote:

Just went and dug out the album for giggles and kicks.   Forgot the KISS/Black n Blue attachments to the debut.   How is the second release ?

I thought it was just as good if not a little bit better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EZO anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZO anyone???   EZO anyone??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EZO anyone???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: