Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New album from Holy Moses

Go down 
+8
GrandNational
Gilbert
DakotaRogers
Boris2008
ze_mau
MetallicSeminarian
mc666
corplhicks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

New album from Holy Moses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New album from Holy Moses   New album from Holy Moses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:05 am

Sabina celebrated the big 50 last December, and she has a great charm and personality Angela and the rest of the extreme-chicks can only dream of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: New album from Holy Moses   New album from Holy Moses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:33 am

She also gots boobies. Very Happy Very Happy

No seriously, she's fine lookin' but not my taste is all.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: New album from Holy Moses   New album from Holy Moses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:39 pm

I don't particularly like her "death metal" phase and very seldom listen to anything past 1989 (The New Machine of Liechtenstein).

My association and respect for her is mostly as hostess of the cult TV metal show MOSH on RTL channel. It was very popular metal TV show in Europe during the mid-to-late 80s, showing tons of "underground" speed and thrash videos and interviews.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: New album from Holy Moses   New album from Holy Moses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:46 pm

stormspell wrote:
I don't particularly like her "death metal" phase and very seldom listen to anything past 1989 (The New Machine of Liechtenstein).

My association and respect for her is mostly as hostess of the cult TV metal show MOSH on RTL channel. It was very popular metal TV show in Europe during the mid-to-late 80s, showing tons of "underground" speed and thrash videos and interviews.

Cool I knew not this. Wish I knew German.

Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: New album from Holy Moses   New album from Holy Moses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:51 pm

MOSH was very cult dude. They had a crew going to local concerts and filming exclusive live performances by bands you usually would never see elsewhere: Drifter, Paradox, Target, Last Descendants, Sanctuary, Living Death, and so on...

Back to top Go down
ze_mau
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ze_mau

Number of posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: New album from Holy Moses   New album from Holy Moses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Well Sabina was really attractive until let´s say 2008. Now she´s a bit too old.
Back to top Go down
ze_mau
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ze_mau

PostSubject: Re: New album from Holy Moses   New album from Holy Moses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
ze_mau
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ze_mau

PostSubject: Re: New album from Holy Moses   New album from Holy Moses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Well I noticed that there are NO Holy Moses CDs on nolifetilmetal.com. why ?
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: New album from Holy Moses   New album from Holy Moses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Alright, new gift card seems like the perfect chance to finally grab some Holy Moses. Think I'll start with Finished with the Dogs.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: New album from Holy Moses   New album from Holy Moses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:13 pm

I think Sabina is still hot too, judging from that Holy Moses (Wacken Live 2008) youtube video  crazy happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New album from Holy Moses   New album from Holy Moses - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New album from Holy Moses
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2