Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex Lifeson at 17

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Alex Lifeson at 17 Empty
PostSubject: Alex Lifeson at 17   Alex Lifeson at 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:55 am

Perhaps you guys have seen this. I just found it on dangerousminds.net. Apparently this was taken from a 1973 documentary. Here's the description from the site: "Here’s a pretty incredible seven minute clip from 1973 documentary, Come On Children, featuring a 17 year old (and completely hot, lets face it), Alex Lifeson of Rush. The film interviewed a bunch of Toronto teens, then invited them to live on a farm for 10 weeks, in an attempt to get deeps inside the psyche of a gloomy suburban adolescent.

In this clip, Lifeson (who was already a father to his first son, Justin) tries to convince his Serbian emigrant parents that his plan to quit the 12 grade and play in a band full time, is the right decision. If you haven’t seen this film, or this footage, I’m not going to spoil it for you. It’s a must watch, period."

It really blew my mind.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Alex Lifeson at 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Lifeson at 17   Alex Lifeson at 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 am

They included a small snippet of it in their documentary 'Beyond the Lighted Stage', very cool and interesting
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Alex Lifeson at 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Lifeson at 17   Alex Lifeson at 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:30 am

To be 17. Maybe it's because there are cameras rolling but I find that clip fascinating in the calm reasoned demeanor everyone has while having the age old debate between parents and children. No yelling or raised voices at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex Lifeson at 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Lifeson at 17   Alex Lifeson at 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Lifeson at 17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Let The Music Do The Talking-
Jump to: