Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014) Empty
PostSubject: House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014)   House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Has anyone checked this album out yet (it's out in Europe, but doesn't come in the US until next week)? I don't count them among my absolute favorite bands--mostly because I don't care for some of their earlier albums--but they've been releasing a string of excellent albums that started with Come To My Kingdom in 2008, IMO.

This one is another solid release. The title track is the only true ballad on the album (one of the better ones they've written), and aside from one or two other slower songs this album has more energy than some of their previous efforts, my favorites being: "Raw," and "Action."

Worth getting if you like any of their work in recent years.

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014)   House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:20 am

I'm looking forward to it, what i'm hearing sounds better then Big Money. Come to My kingdom was a great album, you're right on that.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014)   House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:46 am

I think it is better than Big Money. That one was really hit and miss for me. "First To Cry" is one of my favorite HoL songs these days, but some of the other songs on the album were barely memorable.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014)   House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Halfway into it. Big Money was disappointing and forgettable, Precious Metal sounds much better so far.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014)   House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:35 pm

"Battle" is killer!!!

PostSubject: Re: House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014)   House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Lords--Precious Metal (2014)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: