Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination

Go down 
+3
Thrasher73
AchrisK
Coram Deo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination Empty
PostSubject: Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination   Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Some thrash bands I've found recently.  Sound good to me, even with the pacifiers in the first video.

Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination   Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Great songs!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination   Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:58 am

Perpetrator and Trallery are pretty good.Whats with the pacifiers in the first vid? surprised 
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination   Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:25 am

Not bad at all. I liked the Perpetrator tune the best of the three. Trallery reminded me heavily of earlier Metallica at times. Domination was decent enough, but heavy on the cheese factor.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination   Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:36 am

Very good. Worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination   Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:23 pm

Never heard of Domination before.

This song has been stuck in my head for weeks now.

Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination   Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:36 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Perpetrator and Trallery are pretty good.Whats with the pacifiers in the first vid? surprised 

I watched another of their vids, and they did not have the pacifier's. I think it is supposed to correlate with the song title "Infants of Thrash". I usually just listen to the song, and disregard the video. Which would have been better without the suckage.
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination   Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:28 am

Trallery does have an early Metallic feel, at least in that song. I'll have to check out more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination   Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perpetratör, Trallery, Domination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: