Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myopia- Simultaneous Simulations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

Myopia- Simultaneous Simulations  Empty
PostSubject: Myopia- Simultaneous Simulations    Myopia- Simultaneous Simulations  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Myopia- Simultaneous Simulations  Myopia-SimultaneousSimulations2012

Hey guys, I'm looking for a bit of info on this band's 2012 release "Simultaneous Simulations," or specifically on how I would go about purchasing a copy.

http://www.myopia.pl/index-english.html

That second track, "Time Machine" blew my mind, but these guys are so obscure, it seems like I'm the only one who really cares. I'm sure I could find a download of it somewhere, but I'd rather have the physical CD, and these guys didn't respond to the email I sent (most likely didn't send)

Here's their full-length debut, if anyone's interested.

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Myopia- Simultaneous Simulations    Myopia- Simultaneous Simulations  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:44 pm

All I could find is that it's self released and that they say email them at myopia@myopia.pl if you want to buy a copy. (and if they can't be bothered to reply I'd guess that there are none left)

Which I would guess is all info that you already knew! I tried though.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Myopia- Simultaneous Simulations    Myopia- Simultaneous Simulations  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
All I could find is that it's self released and that they say email them at myopia@myopia.pl if you want to buy a copy. (and if they can't be bothered to reply I'd guess that there are none left)

Which I would guess is all info that you already knew! I tried though.

I bought their debut for $2, but I guess I'm going to add this one to the list of albums I'll never get to own, along with "Extravasation."  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myopia- Simultaneous Simulations    Myopia- Simultaneous Simulations  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myopia- Simultaneous Simulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: