Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 25645

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Last week, I bought a ticket to see Skull Fist next month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 19882

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 7:00 pm

Obituary, Abbath, Midnight and Devil Master on the 24th.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3195

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 3:04 pm

I just saw UFO and Last In Line last night at Bogart's in Cincinnati. Great show and feel blessed to have finally seen UFO live.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2929

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 5:11 pm

Quote :
I just saw UFO and Last In Line last night at Bogart's in Cincinnati. Great show and feel blessed to have finally seen UFO live.

Jealous! I never did see them live.

My next show is L.A. Guns and Tom Keifer on Nov. 2. That might be it for the year. Contemplating Janet Gardner and Winger on Nov. 9 but not sure I can make it.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 4:33 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can see Twisted Tower Dire on Nov. 15th.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 34651

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 7:18 pm

Nothing is carved in stone yet, but my bro and I may be seeing The Cult next month in Montclair, NJ, doing the "Sonic Temple" album in its entirety! Woohoo!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 1:41 pm

Slapshot and Agnostic Front on December 9th.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 34651

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 10:10 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Nothing is carved in stone yet, but my bro and I may be seeing The Cult next month in Montclair, NJ, doing the "Sonic Temple" album in its entirety! Woohoo!

It's official, tickets have been bought, I am seeing the Cult on Dec. 6th. I repeat, woohoo!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 1:43 pm

I see Skull Fist live this weekend.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 4:07 pm

nevermore wrote:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can see Twisted Tower Dire on Nov. 15th.

I'll be attending tonight!! headbanger

Twisted Tower Dire, Paladin, Shadowstrike, Children Of The Reptile and Throne Of Iron is the lineup.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 5:46 pm

Looks like it may be Morbid Angel in Dec.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 6:58 pm

I saw that Slayer played their final live show ever last night.

Footage from the end of the show:

It's sad that future generations of metalheads won't be able to say they witnessed Slayer live.

Also, apart from Megadeth and Metallica, no thrash metal bands can play in front of crowds as big as Slayer.

I wish Metallica would bring out a modern thrash metal band, such as Ripper, Sadistic Ritual, or Detherous, or a veteran thrash metal band like Overkill, Kreator, or Testament, with them on a tour instead of only taking bands who are maybe 5% heavier than Nickelback.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
Troublezone

Number of posts : 13757

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 11:47 pm

I wanted to go to the upcoming King Diamond show in Anaheim, but it’s not gonna work out.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 7785

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 11:52 pm

Planning on seeing Agent Steel in Athens next March.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 11:58 pm

nevermore wrote:
Looks like it may be Morbid Angel in Dec.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1695

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 12:11 am

I'll be seeing King Diamond on Wednesday, can't freakin wait! What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 438278 headbanger What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 438278
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
Troublezone

Number of posts : 13757

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 1:56 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
I'll be seeing King Diamond on Wednesday, can't freakin wait! What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 438278 headbanger What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 438278

I’m sure it will be great
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 6:38 am

Angelus Apatrida will play here Dec 15 , but I don´t now if I´ll be able to catch them ... Shaman with Alirio Netto on vocals is one I´ll CERTAINLY not miss , Feb 9 2020 ...
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 1:34 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

I’m sure it will be great

Yeah me too, but kinda bummed there are a ton of tickets still available. Sounded like he was selling out in a lot if places, but nowhere near a sellout here. Can't wait though, gonna be a great show.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2929

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 9:12 am

Sons of Apollo tonight! I've really been enjoying their new album.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2213

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 11:33 am

Testament, Exodus and Death Angel on Thursday in Copenhagen
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 11:53 am

I'm sure I'll go to one before August, but I just saw that Vegas Psycho whatever it's called festival is going to have Mercyful Fate as one of the headliners. Tons of other bands I'd like to see also.

https://www.vivapsycho.com
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 4:28 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
I'm sure I'll go to one before August, but I just saw that Vegas Psycho whatever it's called festival is going to have Mercyful Fate as one of the headliners. Tons of other bands I'd like to see also.

https://www.vivapsycho.com

That fest has a pretty stacked lineup!!

I have a ticket to see Overkill in March.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 6:08 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Testament, Exodus and Death Angel on Thursday in Copenhagen

I'll probably be there.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 6:10 pm

John Cyriis/Agent Steel in March.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 41 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: