Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BLADE KILLER

Go down 
+5
MetalGuy71
nevermore
metalken
chewie
stormspell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:25 pm

BLADE KILLER A3266112632_2

NWOBHM via Los Angeles, California. For fans of early Iron Maiden, Tygers of Pan Tang, Cloven Hoof, etc.

Debut EP coming out on November 25th, 2013 via Stormspell Records.

Special X-mas $4.99 price, buy or die!

Check two songs below:

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:19 pm

I really like the sound of this one! I thought that I was listening to Kill 'Em All for a moment. Good Stuff!
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:48 pm

I went and checked these guys (and gal) via their facebook page and was very happy to hear that the three other tracks they had available were of equal high quality. Killer tunes! Looking forward to this one a lot.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:00 pm

I'll be ordering a copy!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:41 am

metalken wrote:
I went and checked these guys (and gal) via their facebook page and was very happy to hear that the three other tracks they had available were of equal high quality. Killer tunes! Looking forward to this one a lot.
There are two tracks on the player above, just click ">>"
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:55 am

Sounds like something I will enjoy. Although I'm already starting to tire of the ep format.

I understand why bands are opting for that format these days, but as a guy that still listens to full albums on cd, I demand more than 16 minutes of music. EP's can eat a bag of dicks as far as I'm concerned.

By the way Stormy, you running any upcoming holiday specials? I was eyeing up a few items on your site the other day but held off placing an order just in case you had something in the works. A "Black Friday" special or something.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 pm

I like it. It has a cool sound to it. And the singer sounds alot like Paul Di'anno.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:00 pm

I dont like EPs either, but this is a debut EP which basically serves as demo. I hope they will stick around and put a full-album soon

Regarding Black Friday sale, I'm not sure yet. We're wrapping a big project at work and I may end up going out of town most of December, so at this point it is unclear to me how much time I'd have for the label...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:13 am

Fair enough. Thanks.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:30 am

Just got my package from Stormy this morning. This ep was in there and it's quite awesome!! My only complaint is that it's too damn short!! Looking forward to a full album from these guys. I like listening to albums that are longer than it takes to drink my morning coffee.

By the way, Mr. Stormspell, buy some better quality jewel cases, specifically the inner trays. 5 cds received and 4 of them have the teeth all busted to sh*t and the cd falls right out. I've got a stack of spares to replace 'em, so it's not a big deal, just annoying.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 9:56 am

Remember these guys? 5 years later and they finally put out a full album, High Risk. Take a listen, won't you?

BLADE KILLER BladeKillerHighRisk

PS Can a mod move this out of "Conversation"? Noone's gonna see it here. Put it in the 'Heart of Metal' where it belongs.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 8:00 pm

The singer is also the drummer for Fueled By Fire. His name is Carlos.
I seen them shortly after they released their demo and they kicked ass! Their new drummer is from the band Widow and the band has gotten even better because of him and them finding their sound.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 8:32 pm

Quote :
PS Can a mod move this out of "Conversation"? Noone's gonna see it here. Put it in the 'Heart of Metal' where it belongs.

Done Monkey Man.  Laughing

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28414

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 9:10 pm

I like what I've heard by them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

BLADE KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLADE KILLER   BLADE KILLER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLADE KILLER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: