Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Primal Fear - Delivering The Black

Go down 
+5
Dark Horseman
MetalRob331
Eyesore
Witchfinder
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

Primal Fear - Delivering The Black Empty
PostSubject: Primal Fear - Delivering The Black   Primal Fear - Delivering The Black Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Primal Fear's new album, "Delivering The Black" is out on in late January, 2014.  They've posted a sample on youtube:

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Delivering The Black   Primal Fear - Delivering The Black Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Heard it earlier. It's okay. I'm hoping it's not the best song and Frontiers just chose the one nearest to their typical hard rock style.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Delivering The Black   Primal Fear - Delivering The Black Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Looking forward to this...Anything with MK is a must hear for me...
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Delivering The Black   Primal Fear - Delivering The Black Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Decent song by them, but since i'm almost a PF fanboy i'll get this no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Delivering The Black   Primal Fear - Delivering The Black Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:06 pm

That song sounds okay. I've liked everything they've put out to varying degrees and I'm sure this will be no different.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Delivering The Black   Primal Fear - Delivering The Black Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:01 pm

I pretty much lost interest in these guys after Seven Seals, but they found their formula and do it well. I'll pull out their older stuff when I need a fix, but I don't think I'll be adding anymore PF to my collection. More power to them to still keep chugging along after all these years and 9 or 10 (?) albums.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Delivering The Black   Primal Fear - Delivering The Black Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Oh yes I can't wait for this one!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Delivering The Black   Primal Fear - Delivering The Black Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:28 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I pretty much lost interest in these guys after Seven Seals, but they found their formula and do it well. I'll pull out their older stuff when I need a fix, but I don't think I'll be adding anymore PF to my collection. More power to them to still keep chugging along after all these years and 9 or 10 (?) albums.
i kinda agree. They have been extremely predictable after seventh seal.

Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Delivering The Black   Primal Fear - Delivering The Black Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:44 am

For me, once PF went past Devil's Ground, I had enough. Those first 5 albums are super solid...I could not get into much after that.

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Delivering The Black   Primal Fear - Delivering The Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primal Fear - Delivering The Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: