Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends Empty
PostSubject: Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends   Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Post from Don's FB

I just made this post Thought all would want to see. I think Dark Angel have made their point . Lets just let it go. I am done with the Dark Angel Games I am even pulling my copy rights. They can have it all. And there was no way they could have won I do have DA first receipt it was for some shirts we bought back in high school and the silk screen ink that I bought and used on them.But by-gones be by-gones. I personally don't think you will see DA again.to many issues. All the same they have everything they wanted from me. Now we can do our own things. This could be really good for the Fans because if DA comes out great for the fans and if they don't I'm here for the fans. MY new band Darkness Ascends is going to be Awesome. I will be releasing the line up shortly. Wow are a lot of people going to be surprised. This is one Kick Ass line-up.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends   Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Don sure does like to spread gossip on Facebook. Lost a lot of respect for him reading his posts. Totally unprofessional and "drama drama drama".

I didn't see any drama posted on the Official Dark Angel page. Didn't see Ron Rinehart trashing anyone on his Facebook.

However, I'm looking forward to hearing his new band. Wish he would have just jumped on that ship right away rather than tarnishing the DA legacy.

Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends   Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:50 am

ultmetal wrote:
Don sure does like to spread gossip on Facebook. Lost a lot of respect for him reading his posts. Totally unprofessional and "drama drama drama".

I didn't see any drama posted on the Official Dark Angel page. Didn't see Ron Rinehart trashing anyone on his Facebook.

However, I'm looking forward to hearing his new band. Wish he would have just jumped on that ship right away rather than tarnishing the DA legacy.
Totally agree with you. I just hope Dark Angel does some U.S shows.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends   Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:23 am

Didn't sound like he was "trashing" the band to me, just dissapointed at how things turned out.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends   Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:16 am

Vexer6 wrote:
Didn't sound like he was "trashing" the band to me, just dissapointed at how things turned out.
You might have missed some of his Facebook posts because he was trashing the band, stirring up controversy and pity for himself.

Regardless, I'm glad he's out of retirement and look forward to new music.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends   Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:13 pm

I'd like to go on record and say No I am not apart of this one : )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends   Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Glenn Rogers wrote:
I'd like to go on record and say No I am not apart of this one : )
Haha!

It's not too late, maybe they can bring you in as a guest guitarist. Razz 

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends   Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:49 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Regardless, I'm glad he's out of retirement and look forward to new music.
Same here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends   Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don Doty's new band! Darkness Ascends
Page 1 of 1