Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need some help here please.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

Need some help here please.  Empty
PostSubject: Need some help here please.    Need some help here please.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:17 am

Time-frame: I went into the (then) local Christian bookstore looking for a new album and ended up buying Ken Tamplin's S/t album with the green cover as a very new release.

The other album that I demo'ed was fantastic hard-rock and I almost bought it instead of the Tamplin album but, alas, I didn't. I went back about a month later and the album was gone and the clerk had no idea what I was talking about when I asked him about a special order.

Problem: I have no idea about the name of the band or album, but the cover had a yellow diamond road sign with an arrow pointed up and was similar to the Coverdale/Page album. I want to say that the name of the album was "Strait-Up" and it may have been one of those Christian "super-group" projects but then I am not so sure.

Can anyone here give me some direction on this?

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Need some help here please.    Need some help here please.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:24 am

Jeff Scheetz or Sign Of The Times or something like that....Jeff was in the band.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disengage-Sign-of-The-Times-CD-JEFF-SCHEETZ-/380431646565

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Need some help here please.    Need some help here please.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:28 am

SWEET! Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help here please.    Need some help here please.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help here please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: