Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing

Go down 
+3
Fat Freddy
Chrome Locust
brokentulsa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing Empty
PostSubject: Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing   Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Check this out...after his speech the senate board grills Dee...the answers are interesting...

Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing   Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:06 pm

He ruled at that. Pity he had to pick on a 16 year old Chinese kid in NJ with his entire family. We were watching that from wherever and vowed if any of us ended up in NJ, let him meet whoever with his Jew coward family that we bailed them from in WW2, get his ass kicked; pull the bully act, I'm not anti Jew, but watch the Dee Snyder reality show and see for yourself. f*cking racist picking on the Chinese kid. Wish I'd been there to shove his face up his ass, bah humbug.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing   Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Chrome Locust wrote:
He ruled at that. Pity he had to pick on a 16 year old Chinese kid in NJ with his entire family. We were watching that from wherever and vowed if any of us ended up in NJ, let him meet whoever with his Jew coward family that we bailed them from in WW2, get his ass kicked; pull the bully act, I'm not anti Jew, but watch the Dee Snyder reality show and see for yourself. f*cking racist picking on the Chinese kid. Wish I'd been there to shove his face up his ass, bah humbug.
Dude...what the hell are you talking about??

You say you're "not anti-Jew" in the same paragraph in which you call Dee Snider a "Jew coward." Ooookay.

Allow me to enlighten you to #3 on Da Rules of this forum (you can find 'em at the top of the home page)...

3 - ISM'S
Many "ism's" will not be tolerated whatsoever…Racism, Sexism, Religion-ism, etc. One warning and that's it. Do it again, and you're banned. Period!

I'm a nice guy so consider this your one warning.

...and for the record, Dee Snider's only half Jewish. His mother was Catholic, and he married into an Italian Catholic family. Just sayin'.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Short-Fuse
Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing   Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Chrome Locust wrote:
Dude...what the hell are you talking about??

You say you're "not anti-Jew" in the same paragraph in which you call Dee Snider a "Jew coward." Ooookay.

Allow me to enlighten you to #3 on Da Rules of this forum (you can find 'em at the top of the home page)...

3 - ISM'S
Many "ism's" will not be tolerated whatsoever…Racism, Sexism, Religion-ism, etc. One warning and that's it. Do it again, and you're banned. Period!

I'm a nice guy so consider this your one warning.

...and for the record, Dee Snider's only half Jewish. His mother was Catholic, and he married into an Italian Catholic family. Just sayin'.
Is Feminism tolerated? Technicaly, that would be anti-male..but it's accepted in the US right?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing   Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:37 pm

WTF!!!! Jew-Coward,  Feminism anti-male? Who allowed Mel Gibson to join the Heart of Metal? angry
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing   Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:49 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Don't even get me started on the f**king Catholics!! (I'm kidding, I'm Catholic Laughing very hard )

Oh, and if Dee's mother isn't Jewish, Dee isn't half Jewish he's not considered Jewish at all by the Jewish faith. (not that it matters to anyone other than maybe Dee and his family)
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing   Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:25 am

This thread is officiallt done.

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing   Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dee Snider PMRC Senate Hearing
Page 1 of 1