Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armageddon (Sweden)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Armageddon (Sweden) Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon (Sweden)   Armageddon (Sweden) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:42 am

Anyone familiar with them? I have the first 2 albums by them, and I must say they are fantastic! I can't believe they didn't get more recognition, especially since they have Chris Amott in the line-up. The problem might be that they somewhat changes stlyes on each album, going from melodic death/thrash/power metal on the first one, to more technical melodic/power/thrash on the second one. Both are excellent though!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon (Sweden)   Armageddon (Sweden) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:40 pm

Love the 70's Armageddon!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon (Sweden)   Armageddon (Sweden) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:53 am

This is not the 70's band, nor the Chritian band. You guys really need to check up on them. You're missing out!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon (Sweden)   Armageddon (Sweden) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:59 pm

Yes I knew that and I have that Armageddon as well!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon (Sweden)   Armageddon (Sweden) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:23 pm

Just picked up the thrid album (3) at a used CD store for buy 1 at $5.95 get one free. Enjoyed the sound while listening to a few of the tracks.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon (Sweden)   Armageddon (Sweden) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:39 am

SELL IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the only one I'm missing from them, and I've had no luck finding it. Sad

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon (Sweden)   Armageddon (Sweden) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:07 am

Sorry Kmorg, this is a rare CD ($79.95 used on Amazon) and I was lucky enough to find it in a bargin bin. If it was a readily availiable album then I would sell it no questions asked. But I'm rarely lucky enough to find rare albums and when I do I cling to it. On Ebay, a guy is starting the bid at just under $10:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ARMAGEDDON-Three-CD-Japan-OBI-RARE-ARCH-ENEMY_W0QQitemZ380093747188QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item380093747188&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon (Sweden)   Armageddon (Sweden) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:06 pm

Wow! I knew it was rare, but 80$ for a used copy? Darn, another huge want that must see a reissue before it enters the collection, I guess.

I usually start all the comp swap CD's with a song from their debut. Great band!

Last edited by kmorg on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon (Sweden)   Armageddon (Sweden) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:56 pm

kmorg wrote:
Wow! I knew it was rare, but 80$ for a used copy? Darn, another huge want that must see a reissue before it eneter the collection, I guess.

A usually start all the comp swap CD's with a song from their debut. Great band!

I was suprised at that too, I never find a great deal like that. The problem was the album was released on a Japanese label (Toy's Factory) and was only availiable in Japan.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon (Sweden)   Armageddon (Sweden) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:45 am

Well, I bid on the auction, so here's to hoping!

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon (Sweden)   Armageddon (Sweden) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armageddon (Sweden)
Page 1 of 1