Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skrew - Universal Immolation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Skrew - Universal Immolation Empty
PostSubject: Skrew - Universal Immolation   Skrew - Universal Immolation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:51 am

Skrew.

One of the coolest and most underrated industrial bands of the 90s are back together, and they have a new album planned.

You can stream a promo EP here. Sounds awesome! Hope they make it available on CD or for download.

Some old jams:

headbanger

Last edited by Eyesore on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Skrew - Universal Immolation   Skrew - Universal Immolation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:52 am

I used to like these guys.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Skrew - Universal Immolation   Skrew - Universal Immolation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:56 am

They were really good. Along with Monster Voodoo Machine and Misery Loves Co., they were extremely underrated.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Skrew - Universal Immolation   Skrew - Universal Immolation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Huh. I totally forgot about these guys. They were always the ones that picked up because I liked the album art but never bought because I found something else that I wanted. That and the choice of band names piqued my curiosity.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Skrew - Universal Immolation   Skrew - Universal Immolation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 pm

The only Skrew album I like is "Dusted". I also have some Monster Voodoo Machine and Misery Loves Co.; all purchased during my major "industrial phase" when I first discovered the genre through KMFDM's "Nihil" album

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Skrew - Universal Immolation   Skrew - Universal Immolation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Did you know the first Skrew album was originally recorded as the third Angkor Wat album?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Skrew - Universal Immolation   Skrew - Universal Immolation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Dusted was a great album!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skrew - Universal Immolation   Skrew - Universal Immolation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skrew - Universal Immolation
Page 1 of 1