Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!

Go down 
+11
Dave the Boss
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
powermacho
Stender
Thrasher73
kmorg
GrandNational
MetalGuy71
SideShowDisaSter
ultmetal
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 am

Quote :
I have no idea. I was just throwing that out there since he seems to have a propencity for tinkering with unreleased material. I dunno, shoot him a PM and see what he says. If he says "no way", so be it. I don't want anyone getting their panties in a twist over it or anything.

It wouldn't hurt to hear a cleaned up better sounding version. Smile
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:57 am

If any record label people read this... I will spend my money on this record if it is reissued. I would say a lot of people will.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 am

Quote :
Macho, I can send you or anybody else that wants the files or a burn CD of the Moshketeers downward spiral.......atleast hold everybody over until the real thing is out!

Hey man, send me the files. greedy
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
Macho, I can send you or anybody else that wants the files or a burn CD of the Moshketeers downward spiral.......atleast hold everybody over until the real thing is out!

Okay I will pm Cliffy and see if he can make somethin happen.

Yo, TZ whats your email?
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Stender wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

Yo, TZ whats your email?

Could you send me the files too man? I'll pm you my e-mail. happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Yo Stender - hook a brother up!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 pm

thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:19 pm

Thanks for sending the files Stender, you rock! Already played it a couple of times today. It's definitely good stuff, though I find the lyrics to be a little too preachy at times. Oh well, it's allround good stuff. Reminds me of Ultimatum in a way.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:23 pm

Stender, you da man. 🤘 Haven't had a chance to give the stuff a listen yet but am lookin' forward to it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:44 pm

No problem guys! I hope you like it Freddy!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:18 am

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:46 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Looks like one of those old headbangers ball thrash videos. 🤘
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Just posted a couple pictures from my collection. Will post a few more on my site in the next update:

These two are from the 90's when the band reformed and were opening for Ultimatum.
The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 1476_08_28_2009_8_59_51_paul_scoz2

The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 1476_08_28_2009_8_59_39_paul_scoz1

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:41 am

Stender wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

Hey man, send me the files. The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 253444

Yo, TZ whats your email?

Hey Stender, did you ever hear anything back from Cliffy about this? How 'bout you, Cliffy? Can you work your magic on these tunes? Or Spec? You been throwing together some rareties? What say you?

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:47 am

I can't find a good sounding copy of it. I'd at least like to make a CDR for peeps to have on the In Rocks Records website.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Roxx is actually working on a possible re-issue of this next year.

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:27 pm

VERY nice!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Hey stender hook me up too plz The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:23 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Stender wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

Hey man, send me the files. The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 253444

Yo, TZ whats your email?

Hey Stender, did you ever hear anything back from Cliffy about this? How 'bout you, Cliffy? Can you work your magic on these tunes? Or Spec? You been throwing together some rareties? What say you?

I sent him a message a while back but got no reply so I dont know. That would be very rad of you to throw together something spec, if you need the mp3s to do it let me know.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:23 pm

powermacho wrote:
Hey stender hook me up too plz The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 11840

You got it boss, just give me a few days. The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:21 pm

hey guys,i requested you.pls add me..www.myspace.com/postitivepromotions .thanks my name is sherri and i have been doing promotional management to scott and the guys.looking forward to gettin to know you on myspace.thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:36 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Does anyone have a good copy of these songs on CD or MP3? The ones I have were transferred badly and are really distorted.

where did you get them from? I have a copy that I transferred from tape..

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:05 pm

I got them from Saxon.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:06 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
I got them from Saxon.

shoot me a pm where i can send an mp3 to you and see if what I have is any better...

Alex

BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Working on it Scott and all!

Need to talk to you some more on it Scott!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next