Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MetalShop Radio streams from '85-'86

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

MetalShop Radio streams from '85-'86 Empty
PostSubject: MetalShop Radio streams from '85-'86   MetalShop Radio streams from '85-'86 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:02 am

My favorite radio show of all time.  Pure teenage nostalgia.  Remember well driving home late Friday nights and the local yokel station would play a 1 AM repeat.  I'm very tempted to get one of those shirts they're offering.  Just wish it was in the old classic design.  One of my biggest music shirt regrets was letting my first love get away with my MetalShop shirt.  Charlie Kendall ruled all.
http://www.mixcloud.com/METALSHOP/
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

MetalShop Radio streams from '85-'86 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MetalShop Radio streams from '85-'86   MetalShop Radio streams from '85-'86 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:11 pm

This is so cool. I used to listen to this every week. I recorded a bunch of the shows on cassettes so I could listen to the shows all week. Good times..Good times. I remember once they had Vinnie Vincent as a guest host..he was hyper to say the least.
Back to top Go down

MetalShop Radio streams from '85-'86
Page 1 of 1