Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glad he made the move to another band

Go down 
+5
corplhicks
Boris2008
mikeinfla
TheGreatDuck
James B.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Glad he made the move to another band Empty
PostSubject: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:47 am

Who, exactly?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:19 am

TheGreatDuck wrote:
Who, exactly?

Did ys watch the clip ?

He was a 17 year old "youth gone wild"
and it seems that nobody here is going "I remember you"crazy happy 

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:53 am

Haha Madame X that's awesome I've never heard of them ill have to check out more.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:08 am

lol! 
James B. wrote:
TheGreatDuck wrote:
Who, exactly?

Did ys watch the clip ?

That's not Sebastian Bach dude. It's Brett Kaiser the original singer, I loved this record as a kid (about the only Glam metal record that I did) and was completely in lust with Maxine Petrucci greedy  I've still got the album.

Bach joined a bit later, Brett is now an Elvis impersonator! (I honestly haven't made that up!Laughing very hard)
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:54 am

Wasn't there a demo with Bach on vox?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Wasn't there a demo with Bach on vox?

Yeah, three songs I think, never heard it though.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:44 pm

I remember hearing it way back when Bach started his website; we're talking the days of RealAudio. Pretty straight-forward pop metal, nothing remarkable, and he didn't have that screech he'd develop later on. If memory serves me right.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
lol! 
James B. wrote:
TheGreatDuck wrote:
Who, exactly?

Did ys watch the clip ?

That's not Sebastian Bach dude. It's Brett Kaiser the original singer, I loved this record as a kid (about the only Glam metal record that I did) and was completely in lust with Maxine Petrucci greedy  I've still got the album.

Bach joined a bit later, Brett is now an Elvis impersonator! (I honestly haven't made that up!Laughing very hard)

My bad....dude is tall like Bach and kinda/sorta looks like him. Still glad Bach went onto bigger and better things

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:06 pm

James B played with Lizzy Grey, N'Dir, and Riki Foxxx. And now lives in Big Sky Country. Ya can't trust anything he says.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:15 pm

James B. wrote:
TheGreatDuck wrote:
Who, exactly?
Did ys watch the clip ?
Did you? lol! 
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:47 am

Eyesore wrote:
James B. wrote:
TheGreatDuck wrote:
Who, exactly?
Did ys watch the clip ?
Did you? lol! 

apparently not close enough

Glad he made the move to another band Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ13bI68VqX-ly45AizNkoYtcqD07jpL0DQ1tXS37QwEUI3fvwvfA
Dude on far right is tall and looks similar to Bach.  The voice in the clip sounded somewhat like him too.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:58 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
James B played with Lizzy Grey, N'Dir, and Riki Foxxx.  And now lives in Big Sky Country.  Ya can't trust anything he says.

Lethal Dose played with those guys a few times, Dante Fox too. But thanks for throwing me under the bus John.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:03 am

That's the "Madam X" with future Vixen drummer Roxy Petrucci, isn't it? I was always under the impression that this "Madam X" was a totally different band from the one Bach had been in... just the same name.

Of course, I could be wrong... scratch

*EDIT* Nevermind, ignore me... Metal-Archives indicates that Bach & Petrucci were indeed both members of the same "Madam X."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:07 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
That's the "Madam X" with future Vixen drummer Roxy Petrucci, isn't it? I was always under the impression that this "Madam X" was a totally different band from the one Bach had been in... just the same name.

Of course, I could be wrong... scratch

I did too but its the same band, and that looks like Seb Bach on bass but I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:11 am

manny wrote:

I did too but its the same band, and that looks like Seb Bach on bass but I am not sure.

I can't see the video on this PC so I can't say, but Metal-Archives shows that Madam X's lone album "We Reserve the Right" was released in 1984, with vocalist Bret Kaiser. It sez Bach was a member (vocals only) from 1986-87.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:13 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:

I can't see the video on this PC so I can't say, but Metal-Archives shows that Madam X's lone album "We Reserve the Right" was released in 1984, with vocalist Bret Kaiser. It sez Bach was a member (vocals only) from 1986-87.

I saw the previous posts after I responded, never cared for Madam X, I amazed they had a bit of following
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:22 am

manny wrote:

Nope that's Chris Doliber

It wasn't just Bach that went on to bigger and better things, so did Bret!............well bigger anyway!! Laughing very hard 

Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:52 am

James B. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
James B. wrote:
TheGreatDuck wrote:
Who, exactly?
Did ys watch the clip ?
Did you? lol! 

apparently not close enough

Glad he made the move to another band Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ13bI68VqX-ly45AizNkoYtcqD07jpL0DQ1tXS37QwEUI3fvwvfA
Dude on far right is tall and looks similar to Bach.  The voice in the clip sounded somewhat like him too.
When I first saw this cover, I didn't realize two of the members were female.affraid 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad he made the move to another band   Glad he made the move to another band Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glad he made the move to another band
Page 1 of 1