Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares

Go down 
+9
MetalGuy71
stormspell
thejokeriv
nevermore
mc666
bgsully
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
BillRoxx
13 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Empty
PostSubject: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Looks like Tim was in court today, here is the latest update....

http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=191792
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:36 am

Steroids or not, he needs to take responsibility for his actions.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37648

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:41 am

As usual, the Blabbermouth posters provide an endless stream of comedy....

blabbermouth wrote:
clearly the wife's brother who's a cop screwed him over for whatever reason.

Ummm...yeah, suuuuure. Just keep telling yourself that, buddy.

blabbermouth wrote:
"He was irritable and lost God."

Did he look under the couch? That's where I find things that I lost.

blabbermouth wrote:
It's interesting that his attorney didn't blame "heavy metal" for the changes in Tim's physiological and mental status--I guess even he recognizes that Tim was in a poser band.

Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:45 am

ultmetal wrote:

Yup.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:00 am

Looks like he is going to stand trial for this, some of the video reports on this that show some of those testifying tell some pretty incriminating stories. Not looking to good for Tim....

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/as-i-lay-dying-frontman-ordered-to-stand-trial-in-murder-for-hire-case/
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:57 am

He's gonna have to account for his bad choices. I can sympathize with his anger though. I've heard his divorce was going to possibly cost him up to 60% of his earnings, & that's before child support.

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:24 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I agree.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:44 pm

He'll be sitting in jail soon enough. If anything, they should tack some possession of roids charges on top of the other ones. "Roids made me do it" is a BS excuse - he was dumb enough to roid it up, it was all his actions. He shot up in the first place. He's responsible and now will face the music.

I feel bad for the kids - they have to grow up know what their gene shooter did and will need support to get through it.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:58 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
I feel bad for the kids - they have to grow up know what their gene shooter did and will need support to get through it.
As far as I know the kids are adopted. Which doesnt makes it easier for them, but at least they do not share a gene with Tim.

On a funny note, what hittman would kill someone for mere $1,000? He should have known its a set up the moment he was given that price...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:16 am

stormspell wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
As far as I know the kids are adopted. Which doesnt makes it easier for them, but at least they do not share a gene with Tim.

On a funny note, what hittman would kill someone for mere $1,000? He should have known its a set up the moment he was given that price...
I believe you are correct. I'm pretty sure the kids were adopted from Africa or something. And the $1,000 was just a "down payment". It was $20,000 to get the job done, which seems more reasonable.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37648

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 am

Quote :
the $1,000 was just a "down payment". It was $20,000 to get the job done, which seems more reasonable.
So...um...you've actually priced this sort of thing, MG? Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:32 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
the $1,000 was just a "down payment". It was $20,000 to get the job done, which seems more reasonable.
So...um...you've actually priced this sort of thing, MG? Very Happy
Ah, heck no. I'm talking about MY rates. The hitman field is very competitive.Cool 

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:35 pm

mc666 wrote:
He's gonna have to account for his bad choices. I can sympathize with his anger though. I've heard his divorce was going to possibly cost him up to 60% of his earnings, & that's before child support.
That's a huge problem right there. Men get SCREWED in divorces. That shit needs to stop. It doesn't justify what he did, but why he did it isn't such a mystery when you consider the divorce, steroids, and all that pent up anger I'm sure he had inside.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:48 pm

The prison machine needs lives, and the people need to live in fear. I completely believe he needs to be punished, but I guarantee that within that, there will not be one single outlet or person in the whole system who tries to find out what went wrong or steer his life back on track.

Everybody loses in this kind of situation - except the state.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
The prison machine needs lives, and the people need to live in fear. I completely believe he needs to be punished, but I guarantee that within that, there will not be one single outlet or person in the whole system who tries to find out what went wrong or steer his life back on track.

and the hitman screwed out of his fees
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:47 pm

manny wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

and BALCO out of a customer
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:55 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
manny wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

and BALCO out of a customer
..And thousands of Christian pre teens out a real metal band..wait what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares   As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As I Lay Dying - If anyone cares
Page 1 of 1