Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Movie Quotes

Go down 
+18
CRIMSONMASK
Witchfinder
jstate
Boris2008
James B.
QuothTheRaven
manny
chewie
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Leatherface
SpectreFate
corplhicks
martinsane
kmorg
Thrasher73
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37558

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:17 am

I could've sworn we already had one of these threads, but if we do, I'm damned if I can find it.

Anyway, it's self explanatory... post any quotes from movies that you find particularly hilarious, profound, or silly. Go!!

"There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures...and the Dutch!" -- Michael Caine as Nigel Powers in "Austin Powers: Goldmember"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:55 am

One which is very fresh (Star Trek: Into Darkness):

Pike: Are you giving me attitude, Spock?

Spock: I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously, sir, to which one are you referring?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:12 am

"I think I f#@ked a squirrel to death last night"-Bruce Willis in The Last Boy Scout

That movie is full of great one liners
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:50 am

I came here today to chew bubblegum and kick some ass; and I'm all out if bubblegum!

Roddy Piper in They Live.

Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:55 pm

The Burbs

Not only THE best movie EVER, but so full of great one liners the film is like a bag of Lays potato chips, bet you can't quote (eat) just one...
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Ripley: I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Hudson: f*ckin' A!
Burke: Hold on a second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.
Ripley: They can bill me.
Burke: Okay, I know this is an emotional moment for all of us. I know that. But let's not make snap judgments, please. This is clearly an important species we're dealing with and I don't think that you or I, or anybody, has the right to arbitrarily exterminate them.
Ripley: Wrong.
Vasquez: Yeah, watch us.
Hudson: Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!
Burke: Look. I'm not blind to what is going on, but I cannot authorize that kind of action. I'm sorry.
Ripley: Well, I believe that Corporal Hicks has authority here.
Burke: "Corporal" Hicks has...?
Ripley: This operation is under military jurisdiction and Hicks is next in the chain of command. Am I right, Corporal?
Hicks: Yeah--yeahhhhhhh, that's right.
Burke: Yeah--look, Ripley, this is a multi-million dollar installation. He can't make that kind of decision. He's just a grunt! (to Hicks) No offense.
Hicks: None taken. Ferro, do you copy?
Ferro: Standing by.
Hicks: Prep for dust-off. We're going to need immediate evac.
Ferro: Roger. We're on our way.
Hicks: All right. We take off, nuke the site from orbit. (Looks to Ripley) It's the only way to be sure.

Sorry that was long; I can't resist quoting the context.
Back to top Go down

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:44 pm

"Somebody better go back and get a whole shitload o' dimes"

- Slim Pickens at the desert tollbooth in Blazing Saddles.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:25 am

"I'll only ask once that you and your adorable sweater step away from the door." - Nick Twisp

(YOUTH IN REVOLT)
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:51 am

History Of The World Part 1:

"TREASURE BATH! I'M HAVING! A TREASURE BATH! *plop* WASH THIS, f*ggot!" - Nero

"Execution..execution...execution....execution..execution..huh..tough guy." King Louis XVI decoy

"Be cool, man. Let the coolness get into your vertebrae." - stoned Roman soldier

"Confess, don't be boring! Say yes, don't be dull!" - Torquemada
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18833

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:08 am

The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go. -Mad Max
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:24 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I could've sworn we already had one of these threads, but if we do, I'm damned if I can find it.

Anyway, it's self explanatory... post any quotes from movies that you find particularly hilarious, profound, or silly. Go!!

"There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures...and the Dutch!" -- Michael Caine as Nigel Powers in "Austin Powers: Goldmember"

"Twins, Basil! Twins!"

Goldmember: Would you like a shmoke und a pancake?
Austin Powers: A what?
Goldmember: A shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you.
Austin Powers: That's not right...
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:24 am

The Dude is gonna knock on the sky..listen to the sound.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37558

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:25 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
The Dude is gonna knock on the sky..listen to the sound.

"That rug really tied the room together."

"Shut the f*ck up Donny."

"I DON'T ROLL ON SHABBOS!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:20 am

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Who said that? Who the f*ck said that? Who's the slimy little communist sh*t, twinkle-toed c*cksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy f*cking godmother said it. Out-f*cking-standing! I will PT you all until you f*cking die! I'll PT you until your as*holes are sucking buttermilk!

Pretty much anything that came out of Gunny's mouth in 'Full Metal Jacket' is classic.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:23 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Who said that? Who the f*ck said that? Who's the slimy little communist sh*t, twinkle-toed c*cksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy f*cking godmother said it. Out-f*cking-standing! I will PT you all until you f*cking die! I'll PT you until your as*holes are sucking buttermilk!

Pretty much anything that came out of Gunny's mouth in 'Full Metal Jacket' is classic.

I don't know but I've been told

Eskimopussy is mighty cold!

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:32 pm

"You're going to need a bigger boat"
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Pamela: You actually put your dick in this woman?

Jim Morrison: Well... sometimes, yeah.

THe Doors (1991)
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:11 pm

"I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us." - Col. Kurtz
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:23 pm

"And remember, if you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter."
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
History Of The World Part 1:

"TREASURE BATH! I'M HAVING! A TREASURE BATH! *plop* WASH THIS, f*ggot!" - Nero

"Execution..execution...execution....execution..execution..huh..tough guy." King Louis XVI decoy

"Be cool, man. Let the coolness get into your vertebrae." - stoned Roman soldier

"Confess, don't be boring! Say yes, don't be dull!" - Torquemada

"Your Majesty, you look like the pissboy!" "And you look like a pile of sh!t"
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:13 pm

'Look Out !, he's got a knife"....."That's not a knife, this is a knife"

Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:13 pm

From Hot Shots!

Topper Harley: My father used to say that not playing to win is like sleeping with your sister. Sure she's a great piece of tail, with a blouse full of goodies, but... it's just illegal. Then you get into that whole inbred thing. Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo... eat apple sauce through a straw... pork farm animals.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18833

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:13 am

Why don't we just wait here for a while... see what happens-The Thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:13 am

Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:28 am

Quote :
Slim Pickens at the desert tollbooth in Blazing Saddles.

I'll see your Slim Pickens/Blazing Saddles quote and raise with Slim Pickens/Dr. Strangelove:

Shoot! A fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

Don't get me started on Strangelove quotes.

Always dug this one

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Movie Quotes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next