Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City

Go down 
+3
thejokeriv
corplhicks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City Empty
PostSubject: Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City   Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:47 am

http://eddietrunk.com/black-sabbath-announce-full-north-american-tour-dates/

Thank God they're going to be at the Shoreline. I will be there.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City   Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:58 am

DC show 2 days before my birthday????? Yep, I'll be there. Need too see Sabbath with Ozzy at least once in my life, even if Bill Ward isn't there....
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City   Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:03 am

Typical. Nearest show is a 4 hour drive.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City   Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:11 am

Well somebody remembered Florida, what a novel idea.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City   Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:19 am

I will be at the Florida show
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City   Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:39 am

I should be at the Philly show.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City   Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:08 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

You need to be at the Philly show, another band you can knock off your bucket list, BTW are the Stones heading to the arena you work at? If so you need to check them out, you will not regret it
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City   Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:32 am

manny wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

You need to be at the Philly show, another band you can knock off your bucket list, BTW are the Stones heading to the arena you work at? If so you need to check them out, you will not regret it

Yea, I'm going to try and make one of the 2 Stones shows. I've seen them twice before (although it's been years). I've also seen Sabbath with Ozzy (and Pantera opened), Sabbath with Halford singing (Ozzy was sick) and with Dio as H&H. I would like to catch them again just because I can, ya know?

The only minor issue with the Sabbath show is that it's on a Saturday and it's generally more of an issue to get into work on a weekend. Weekday shows aren't an issue, I just stay late.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City   Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:38 am

Theyre going to be in Uncasville CT too Im debating about possibly going
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City   Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabbath Tour Dates Released, 20-City
Page 1 of 1