Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out the metal might that is............Custard?

Go down 
+4
Boris2008
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
corplhicks
Dark Horseman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Empty
PostSubject: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:38 pm

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:52 pm

That name practically ruins everything! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:57 pm

I know but put aside the thought of confectionary delights and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:17 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
I know but put aside the thought of confectionary delights and tell me what you think.

Sorry I had this sudden impulse to do a 7/11 run for some ho-hos. Anyway, that's a fricking fast song, good power metal. Only problem is I'm listening through my laptop speakers which make it a bit less enjoyable. I really dig the vocals, though, lots of energy and not overly operatic (just how I like them).
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:13 am

Is that James Rivera??? HelStard???? I won't lie - that song is pretty sweet.....
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:43 am

I did a Google search on this band and was pretty surprised that there are TWO bands that think that Custard is a great name!

I don't like either.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:22 am

Not Bad! Reminds me of Cellador's Enter Deception
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:34 am

Song's not bad if you like that style of power metal. The name is a deal-breaker though. Custard? Yeesh.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Pretty much what I thought. They seem to have more albums though so someone is keeping them going.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 1:08 pm

I think Dark Horseman is on to something...

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9893

PostSubject: Re: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Awful name, but the music, on the other hand, is quite good.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 11:32 am

Looks like they're still going strong too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out the metal might that is............Custard?   Check out the metal might that is............Custard? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out the metal might that is............Custard?
Page 1 of 1